The TNF classic: Bears vs Commanders gdt

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

The knock on Fields is that he can't make reads or process well. He exclusively threw to his 1st read all night. He definitely threw some nice balls, but we all knew he could do that. Moore had 230 of Fields 280 yards tonight with 3/4 TDs. 😉

He's got limitations, but the Bears worked around them much better than we've seen lately. 

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Congrats Chicago! Ya'll did it for ****!

In Chicago, and bears fans as a whole, we just love ****!  Like, **** is such an inspiration to us.  **** truly embodies everything about the Chicago bears.  New Bears players and fans would be wise to research everything they can about ****.  Being real familiar with **** in Chicago can only help.  But of course, we’re all sad that we are now without ****.  We’re all striving to live our lives so that we can see **** again and wrap ur hands and arms around **** the next time we see him.

• Like 5

Just now, CBears019 said:

In Chicago, and bears fans as a whole, we just love ****!  Like, **** is such an inspiration to us.  **** truly embodies everything about the Chicago bears.  New Bears players and fans would be wise to research everything they can about ****.  Being real familiar with **** in Chicago can only help.  But of course, we’re all sad that we are now without ****.  We’re all striving to live our lives so that we can see **** again and wrap ur hands and arms around **** the next time we see him.

Butkis!

1 minute ago, CBears019 said:

shocked-stoner.gif

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Moore is 2nd in receiving yards, McCaffrey leads the league in yards and TDs.  Mayfield leading a 3-1 DIVISION RIVAL.  The only winless team in the NFL without a 2024 1st round pick.

This season is an absolute disaster.  I have never hated being a Panthers fan more.

Yeah I'm really curious to see how Frank will turn it around, if he can. 

I was reading elsewhere the other day on a Panthers message board. A contingent of Panthers fans have already given up on Bryce Young only 4 games in. Crazy. 

We learned a couple things tonight:

the Commanders are pretenders held back by Ron and Jack

the Bears are now going to buy in enough on Fields to mess up their future 

Josh Harris is one dark and stormy away from being Jim Irsays protege 

• Like 2

Anyway...annoyed that they made it seem like it was gonna be a close enough game to make me stay to the end.  Which meant i couldn't run over and grab some groceries tonight after the game.  How inconvenient, for something that was utterly pointless in the end.