The TNF classic: Bears vs Commanders gdt

Malfatron

I'm so happy for DJ Moore. 

But it is painful as a Panthers fan seeing the success of guys who just played with us last year.  DJ Moore, Christian McCaffrey, Baker Mayfield... all were Panthers at this time last year.  Mayfield has more TDs in 4 games this year than in 6 starts (7 games) with us last year.  Feels bad.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

I'm so happy for DJ Moore. 

But it is painful as a Panthers fan seeing the success of guys who just played with us last year.  DJ Moore, Christian McCaffrey, Baker Mayfield... all were Panthers at this time last year.  Mayfield has more TDs in 4 games this year than in 6 starts (7 games) with us last year.  Feels bad.

The Panthers are looking worse and worse. They traded away Moore and CMC. They couldve gotten two 1st round picks from the Rams for Burns. Stroud look light years better than Young right now and the the Panthers are winless without a 1st round pick. Not to mention as you said about Baker. 

• Like 1

Just now, stl4life07 said:

The Panthers are looking worse and worse. They traded away Moore and CMC. They couldve gotten two 1st round picks from the Rams for Burns. Stroud look light years better than Young right now and the the Panthers are winless without a 1st round pick. Not to mention as you said about Baker. 

Moore is 2nd in receiving yards, McCaffrey leads the league in yards and TDs.  Mayfield leading a 3-1 DIVISION RIVAL.  The only winless team in the NFL without a 2024 1st round pick.

This season is an absolute disaster.  I have never hated being a Panthers fan more.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagahide13 said:

The knock on Fields is that he can't make reads or process well. He exclusively threw to his 1st read all night. He definitely threw some nice balls, but we all knew he could do that. Moore had 230 of Fields 280 yards tonight with 3/4 TDs. 😉

Postive spin: They're making DJ Moore his first read!!!

• Like 5

Just now, iknowcool said:

Moore is 2nd in receiving yards, McCaffrey leads the league in yards and TDs.  Mayfield leading a 3-1 DIVISION RIVAL.  The only winless team in the NFL without a 2024 1st round pick.

This season is an absolute disaster.  I have never hated being a Panthers fan more.

I hate to make it worse, but the Panthers are just the only winless team.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Love it. Bears still suck but have false hope and playing out of the top talent in the draft. 

Vikings, raiders, chargers, saints, panthers, lions, vikings, lions, browns, cardinals, falcons, packers

The bears remaining games

Woof

Besides you guys of course but its a div games