John Dorsey named GM

hornbybrown

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not doing that at all, I just don't see some savant at talent identification like he's been billed.  

I don’t think they are calling him a savant but that he is just a good GM and was going to be wanted his offseason. 

F this guy

I know our team sucks but for the first time in a long while they are not checked out this late into the season

Plus for how young this team is, we've been competitive in most of our games

Its was a lot of rookie moments that derailed us this year

Again f this guy

9 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Btw for real I’m not sure he was so much dogging the players as he was taking a shot at sashi for being a nerd and having a nerd system. I still swear a lot of people never liked him for that very reason. 

Well that's what happens when idiots open their mouths, they say things that are easily misinterpreted and have to walk the statement back.

The fact that a guy with 4 years of previous experience can't avoid stepping in it in a press conference before a single difficult question is asked isn't promising.

5 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Well that's what happens when idiots open their mouths, they say things that are easily misinterpreted and have to walk the statement back.

The fact that a guy with 4 years of previous experience can't avoid stepping in it in a press conference before a single difficult question is asked isn't promising.

The first thing I heard when he ran his mouth and set himself up for the microscope was:

"He'll fit right in here with Truckstop Jimmy and Hue."

Everyone knows this has a bad breakup written all over it and we the fans are the soon to be victims.

12 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah this just makes it pretty much certain to me that Hue and Dorsey won't coexist for long.

I think it’s the opposite. Hue found him another dude that throws people under the bus. I think they just became best friends. 

17 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah I’m not hopeful. But I will say this, if he finds me a bonafide qb and we start winning, all will be forgiven. Yeah I’m petty

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah I’m not hopeful. But I will say this, if he finds me a bonafide qb and we start winning, all will be forgiven. Yeah I’m petty

With the first pick in this draft it shouldn't be too terribly difficult.

Especially with all the cap space and other picks to fill needs. Thanks again Sashi.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

What better way to start your tenure in Cleveland than isolating/calling out a good portion of your current roster?

*Collins

*Schobert

*Ogbah

*Garrett

*Coleman

*Peppers

*Njoku

*McCourty

*Zeitler

*Tretter

*S. Coleman

That's a good core. Glad they're ostracized by our new GM.

As does everyone. Rooting against him is like being aboard the Titanic and rooting for the iceberg.

I agree that you should just remain quiet and let your record speak for itself. I would imagine he is taking a shot at the analytics approach (and maybe a shot at Sashi, for good measure) to talent evaluation and acquisition. He was probably referring to  Kenny Britt and that group of wide receivers that can’t catch a cold.  And don’t forget the All-Pro kicker we kept. He could also include Tabor in that blanket statement and be correct. He couldn’t coach special teams in a Pee Wee League. So he is definitely correct in saying that, to a degree, but again, he should have just kept the thought to himself. Or his thinking might have been, Why deny it?  Everyone in the national media knows it. Even wannabe talk show hosts in town, originally from Denver. No names, please!

Archived