John Dorsey named GM

hornbybrown

8 hours ago, Iamcanadian said:

Well, Sashi was an Ivy league lawyer and Dorsey is simply a football guy, so what did you expect??? The real concern isn't class vs crass, it's who can get the job done!!!

Something better than a guy that steps on his right out of the gate.

1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

Ctfu are you drunk? I've been supporting your team

ANd marvin Lewis is an upgrade over any coach you've had for over 20 years ther than Marty and Bill 

Marvin Lewis is Jeff Fisher.  Get out with that.  You aren't supporting anything but repeating ad nauseum that you want another team besides your Redskins to give huge money to Kurt while subtly taking jabs at past ineptitudes in Cleveland. Your grammar makes you look like the drunk one. Go back to your child abduction capital already and talk HTTR, whatever that means.  And trade back out of the top five to grab an RB in a super deep draft...but I'm drunk. 

P.S.: My original post was meant to be playful. Dilly dilly.

13 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Marvin Lewis is Jeff Fisher.  Get out with that.  You aren't supporting anything but repeating ad nauseum that you want another team besides your Redskins to give huge money to Kurt while subtly taking jabs at past ineptitudes in Cleveland. Your grammar makes you look like the drunk one. Go back to your child abduction capital already and talk HTTR, whatever that means.  And trade back out of the top five to grab an RB in a super deep draft...but I'm drunk. 

P.S.: My original post was meant to be playful. Dilly dilly.

Lol ok dude I won't make u look silly I don't even want Lewis as your head coach but he's better than hue Jackson 

dilly dilly HTTR n lol stop drinking ?

Lol who's Kurt ?

14 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Lol ok dude I won't make u look silly I don't even want Lewis as your head coach but he's better than hue Jackson 

dilly dilly HTTR n lol stop drinking ?

Lol who's Kurt ?

That makes all of us on this board then who don't want Lewis anywhere near Cleveland. At least McAdoo had a moustache to fall back on. I'll assume your post above is one sentence since there is absolutely no punctuation except weirdly after a space. 

Ask your owner who Kurt is. 

And that silliness sounds great.  Please roast me. 

Archived