State of Titans convo: Non-game specific

deeluxx3

Yeah. what would Ran profit from leaking this and potentially sabotaging a working relationship. 

One way or another Tannehill isn't going to finish the season as starter. 

Either via injury or just plain out benched.  If Vrabel is hellbent on trotting out a hobbled Tannehill for a few games so be it. 
It will either be him diggin his own ditch or us somehow with a miracle making the playoffs. lol

6 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I don't like PK.   I really just don't. 
Can't stand his brand of questioning. He asks questions purposedly to be a jerk.  And always frames responses in the most negative way possible. 

He's losing his cool to a troll?

Lol stop excusing him. Dude is in his ******* 40s.

1 hour ago, Kookie23 said:

He's losing his cool to a troll?

Lol stop excusing him. Dude is in his ******* 40s.

I'm not excusing anyone. I just don't like PK. Goes back before Vrabel. I block him and mute his stuff. He doesn't break news. He just shares his opinion. 

19 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'm not excusing anyone. I just don't like PK. Goes back before Vrabel. I block him and mute his stuff. He doesn't break news. He just shares his opinion. 

If he makes bad coaches mad, he's probably more of a positive than a negative.

Just my opinion. 😀

4 minutes ago, Kookie23 said:

If he makes bad coaches mad, he's probably more of a positive than a negative.

Just my opinion. 😀

Yeah I hear you. People love his approach because they feel it's challenging them.

But I love Turron Davenport. He asked a question, I forget what it was, but it was challenging Vrabel but it wasn't "Hey Vrabel you said protection was ok, I see yall gave up 10 sacks, how is that ok? Shouldn't that be coached up better?"

Turron would say: "Sack numbers were high. You talked about improvement, do yo mind giving us some detail in the areas you saw went well?"

Just my personal preference. 

The issue with PK to me is he likes to be contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian. He was the same way on the radio show he used to be on. Asking difficult questions is fine, purposefully trying to get a rise out of people over every little thing, even during friendly conversations on that radio show, is not.

He knows football well and is obviously intelligent, but he's a prick just to be a prick, and I don't know of anyone who likes people like that.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

The issue with PK to me is he likes to be contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian. He was the same way on the radio show he used to be on. Asking difficult questions is fine, purposefully trying to get a rise out of people over every little thing, even during friendly conversations on that radio show, is not.

He knows football well and is obviously intelligent, but he's a prick just to be a prick, and I don't know of anyone who likes people like that.

He tries to bring an NYC/east coast attitude to Nashville media but, in reality, even NYC reporters don’t speak to coaches so abrasively