State of Titans convo: Non-game specific

deeluxx3

10 hours ago, Kookie23 said:

I guess we'll find out if there's a reason they haven't tried Radunz at tackle yet or if Vrabel just can't make personnel decisions 

Not that it matters, but didn't we start Radunz at LT against LAC last year, only for him to tear his ACL in that game? If so, definitely a late move away from Daley, but think there was at least an attempt.

I think Radunz is a guard and don't have a ton of faith in him at LT, but hopefully with a week of prep at that position he can perform well. Definitely has an opportunity to earn the job, bummer that it took this long for him to get a chance especially w/ Daley+Dillard getting wasted opportunity after wasted opportunity. 

It's just a rock and a hard place at that position. I'm most intrigued to see Duncan, but I'm just grasping at straws to try and find a solve for the position. 

22 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Not that it matters, but didn't we start Radunz at LT against LAC last year, only for him to tear his ACL in that game? If so, definitely a late move away from Daley, but think there was at least an attempt.

I think Radunz is a guard and don't have a ton of faith in him at LT, but hopefully with a week of prep at that position he can perform well. Definitely has an opportunity to earn the job, bummer that it took this long for him to get a chance especially w/ Daley+Dillard getting wasted opportunity after wasted opportunity. 

It's just a rock and a hard place at that position. I'm most intrigued to see Duncan, but I'm just grasping at straws to try and find a solve for the position. 

I feel like he came in after the start. Could be wrong. 

31 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I feel like he came in after the start. Could be wrong. 

Looks like Radunz played 15 snaps that game, Daley played 47 and Ben Jones played 62. So seems like Radunz started, got hurt, then Daley finished.

None of this matters. Who cares.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Looks like Radunz played 15 snaps that game, Daley played 47 and Ben Jones played 62. So seems like Radunz started, got hurt, then Daley finished.

None of this matters. Who cares.

lol right. End result they sucked and Tannehill got hurt. 

• Like 1

How long will we be down?

That is the question. 

How quick can we turn it around? 

Do we have a foundation to build on?

I think Levis is worth building around. If not just him, then building around the QB opposed to building around the running game. 

Foundation:
Levis/QB spot
Spears
Skrononski

Simmons
Landry

Thats not a strong foundation. lol