State of Titans convo: Non-game specific

deeluxx3

33 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

baffling. he hasn't even been all bad when he's gotten on the field but the coaches appear to hate him for some reason. something going on behind the scenes, perhaps. in any event, another j-rob special i suppose

edit: i mean listen. i'm sure at least some of this, perhaps all of it, is standard fan overreaction. and it's not like any of these guys are actually all that good. but it still feels kind of not great to have multiple players this year celebrating or otherwise popping off once they leave the team.

Definitely not a good sign for people to be celebrating on the way out so frequently. But not like we winning so they taking their shots. 

But also not like he is Fred Warner. He saying thank God like he gonna have teams beating down his door. 

He may never be on a roster again. 

Also with Vrabel so well respected around the league. One call and bad report,  he standing next to us watching the game. 

Just now, TitanSlim said:

Idk, I really don’t care what the Jaleel Johnson and Monty Rice’s of the world think of Vrabel when they’re released midseason. We have enough evidence of multiple guys currently and who have left who’s said good things about Vrabel and the team.

Yup. This. Vrabel is just a guy who is not going to get along with everyone. His personality is going to rub some the wrong way. Is what it is.

5 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Idk, I really don’t care what the Jaleel Johnson and Monty Rice’s of the world think of Vrabel when they’re released midseason. We have enough evidence of multiple guys currently and who have left who’s said good things about Vrabel and the team.

Reason why they gone. That type of attitude. No way you giving your all in a game. You going through the motions. 

To win you need that edge. 

9 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

maybe it’s a common thing, not like i pay enough attention to the bottom of everyone else’s roster to know lol. at the end of the day it’s another robinson swing and a miss. just an incredible miss rate

the 2021 draft:

drafted caleb farley at 19, christian darrisaw went one pick later

drafted dillon radunz at 53, pat freiermuth and creed humphrey went a few picks later

traded back from 85 to 92 with nico collins on the board (who went at 89), drafted monty rice

drafted elijah molden at 100, the lone pick where you can't immediately point to a better option...but elijah molden isn't that good lmao

our old favorite: traded *up* to 109 to draft dez fitzpatrick over amon-ra st brown

just absolutely incredible

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

the 2021 draft:

drafted caleb farley at 19, christian darrisaw went one pick later

drafted dillon radunz at 53, pat freiermuth and creed humphrey went a few picks later

traded back from 85 to 92 with nico collins on the board (who went at 89), drafted monty rice

drafted elijah molden at 100, the lone pick where you can't immediately point to a better option...but elijah molden isn't that good lmao

our old favorite: traded *up* to 109 to draft dez fitzpatrick over amon-ra st brown

just absolutely incredible

And that ladies and gents is one of the main reasons we’re in the position we’re in today. You can’t have back to back draft classes of missing on every pick(no guy is getting a 2nd contract from those classes here) and it not come back to haunt you. After a decent rookie year, the 2022 class is in wait and see mode too.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Meanwhile he is back. Not another reason thought he was worth signing. I like him but just using as an example of what Monty Rice about to face. 

That’s the thing. If you’re a bottom of the roster guy trying to make it in the league, I just don’t see the positive of complaining/talking bad about your previous team. The door is never truly closed unless you close it yourself. And I don’t think it’s smart to potentially close the door on 1 of 32 spots.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Opposite for me. I never noticed him. Not to say he didn't play well. But I can't say I remember any real plays he made. 

I always watch the LBs when we’re on defense old habit from my playing days lol.. but he always good for some TFL when he was in. Ofcourse he had his hiccups but he was never a liability out there

• Like 1