2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

On 4/8/2024 at 1:28 PM, redsoxsuck05 said:

Remember when Houston was better without Sengün

Jalen Green came back to Earth is more of the issue.

Sengun isn’t a winning #1. He’s proved it his entire career but I’m sure he’ll prove me wrong next year. Ball dominant bigs who play zero defense have a pretty long history of being super impactful though, you right. 

2 hours ago, Kingram said:

Sengun isn’t a winning #1. He’s proved it his entire career but I’m sure he’ll prove me wrong next year. Ball dominant bigs who play zero defense have a pretty long history of being super impactful though, you right. 

"He's proved it his entire career"

His entire career isnt 3 seasons lol. We dont know for a fact if he has proven it yet.  This his first real season with actually coaching, and he is only 21 years old.  Also as I explained several times,  he has improved this season defensively.  Will he be a shut down rim protector?  No.  He will be serviceable. 

This is utterly bizarre.

• Like 1

He's 21