2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

2 games of course but Herb's been playing like a man who wants to win DPOY. I hope this team can stay healthy and good enough for him to be in that conversation. Zion unsurprisingly looked much better not playing last year's DPOY but he's getting winded real fast, they're just going all in on playing him into game shape I assume. He's played 30 and 28 minutes in these games (would've played ~2 mins more in each if they had been close down the stretch) and I really don't mind that with his history.

Edited by Spartica4Real

9 hours ago, catcheryea said:

18/15/4/3 and has missed 6 total shots through 3 games

whatever people thought his ceiling was, it needs to be readjusted because he’s jumping through it

His motor and athleticism makes his floor already unbelievable high. Then you add his feel for the game with his youthfulness and the sky is truly the limit.

Also Ausar Thompson is a respectable jumper away from being an absolute menace. It’s crazy to say but he may already be a top 10 perimeter defender in league already. He’s like a souped up Andre Iguodala (which is insane considering young Iggy was already a high end athlete).

A lot of things to feel good about early on in Detroit.

• Like 1