2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

Jokic is the best Center in the league at running the floor, and he's usually good for at least 5 buckets a game by outrunning his man.

I have to say, Walker Kessler ran the floor way better than him and it was him getting quick easy buckets as a result.

There are some nice pieces in that Jazz team. I actually think Clarkson is a bad fit now with the pieces they've got. They need a true PG, not someone jacking up random 3s. They already have that in Sexton anyway.

Edited by lomaxgrUK

I really don't like to complain about officiating but last nights Pelicans/Warriors game was one of the most egregiously poorly officiated games I've ever seen. Terrible offensive calls on Zion, let Draymond and co. absolutely hack the crap out of him whenever he was at the rim, Curry literally intentionally trips a dude and then hits a 3 with no call, CJ got mugged at the rim to end the half, Looney was blocking like a TE on screens, Curry got a bead of sweat on him and got the foul call

I don't think I've ever been so frustrated with officials, unfortunately so did the Pelicans and they let emotion take them out of the game.

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

ausar thompson is 4th in block % 

the rest of the top 5 in order: chet, embiid, jjj, and AD

with mobley and wemby right after

dwyane wade is lucky ausar is listed as a forward because he was coming for that all time guard block record

Edited by catcheryea