2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

Pels keep winning against teams without Stephen Curry despite Zion not playing like himself outside of the Knicks game. Last year when the Pels were atop the West and he had peak MVP hype he was actually putting in effort on the defensive end for the first time in his career. Now he looks sloppy asf on that end of the ball again and he's not playing with Zion level efficiency. If the slower grind into playing shape helps him stay healthier though I'm all for it...

Lakers/Clippers game was fun. All the star players came to play....Reddish is an interesting player for the Lakers. Maybe too similar to Vando so he probably never sees consistent minutes but his defensive energy was great. Made some mistakes but he was competing and active. Needs to develop the corner three to become a reliable rotational player. 

PG really has been as good as anyone in the young season.

KLAAYYYY THOMPPPSSOOOOONNNN!!! Love this team in clutch games thus far. Didn't play great against the Suns in the first game but after that they have been money. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Pels keep winning against teams without Stephen Curry despite Zion not playing like himself outside of the Knicks game. Last year when the Pels were atop the West and he had peak MVP hype he was actually putting in effort on the defensive end for the first time in his career. Now he looks sloppy asf on that end of the ball again and he's not playing with Zion level efficiency. If the slower grind into playing shape helps him stay healthier though I'm all for it...

Sitting tonight...I hate the babying of him and I feel like not letting him play to get into game shape is going to hurt us in the long run but oh well. Going to be UGLY tonight if BI is still out as well.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

He needs to stop whining when he doesn't get a call and hustle back on defense. His effort sometimes when he isn't scoring is frustrating as hell.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kingram said:

Sitting tonight...I hate the babying of him and I feel like not letting him play to get into game shape is going to hurt us in the long run but oh well. Going to be UGLY tonight if BI is still out as well.

It'll be ok when CJ is out there at least but the lineups without any of the big 3 are UGLY offensively lol. I've been over babying Zion for a while too, want his teammates and coaches to get on his *** about the defensive effort and whining that @JMG5mentioned.

bucks are allowing 84 FG% at the rim, the highest in the lg. That's only halfcourt too, not counting for transition buckets. but they are also allowing the highest amount of transition points in the lg, by a lot. 

Edited by 11sanchez11

4 hours ago, Kingram said:

it’s okay, you’re playing 30 minutes of killian hayes

7 minutes ago, Breesus mode said:

Killian Hayes is the ultimate tank commander

as a biased member of the other side of the spectrum, am i crazy for thinking that last call on cade was aggressively horse****?

actually almost all of these calls are horrific