2023 GDT Week #8 Steelers host the Jaguars

Steeler Hitman

2023 Week #8 Weekly Poll Question  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Steelers take advantage of two generous/lucky wins to build upon going forward?

• Yes. They have three winnable games at home to help build upon.
    • No. They have been more lucky than good and won't grow from this.
    • Have No Clue. The only thing consistent about the Steelers is their inconsistency.

1 minute ago, steelcurtain29 said:

Absolute rigged joke. I've lost count of all the garbage calls against us so far. 

I've NEVER heard of an OG being offsides on a FG attempt. Wouldn't that have had the play blown dead to begin with??

where was the replay of the foul, I never got to see one.  Of course, if they did show it , they would be from a bad angle to support their call anyways

1 minute ago, VigilantZombie said:

My question though is how in the **** wasn't that a roughing the passer call against Jax?

The ball was gone and the defender very clearly came down on top of the QB with all his weight.

Davis explained it, but it seems lame to me. I think the TV crew have to defend the refs as part of their job or goodell will send the swat team after them

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

where was the replay of the foul, I never got to see one.  Of course, if they did show it , they would be from a bad angle to support their call anyways

Davis explained it, but it seems lame to me. I think the TV crew have to defend the refs as part of their job or goodell will send the swat team after them

I can't stand Charles Davis tbh. There was multiple replays and the last one they showed was the best one. 

10 minutes ago, 43M said:

Im about done with the NFL.

NCAA is getting worse, too. Shilo being disqualified last night has sent so many (recent) players into a frenzy; and I can agree. 

NCAA is now about making money more than ever and the NFL noticed NO CONTROVERSY will destroy. They see offensive football as a money maker; so they'll attempt to rig games for higher scores.

The rise of fantasy football only makes it worse.

Gotta man up and try to stop Jacksonville. If they go up with a TD, it will be tough to come back. Maybe no Kenny or a banged up Kenny..... I think I would have got a personal foul, because I would have lost it on a ref, and I am typically pretty calm.  These guys got me heated.

69597472-guy-boutilier-quote-im-damn-wel

That series reminds me of Washington Football Team in 2020!