Week 8 Other Games GDT

SteelKing728

1 hour ago, wcblack34 said:

4 TDs, and he made at least two other throws that I saw and went "wow" over. Neither was a completion, but the ball placement was spectacular. One looked like he threw it off his back foot. The defender just made a great play. Long story short, it was only one game, but he looks the part.

Makes you wonder why Willis was ahead of him on the depth chart. 

• Like 1

Denver with a big win over KC!
Love to see it.

Rams, Falcons, Commanders, 49ers all losing today helps out in some way for our playoff hopes. Yes, it's early to start talking about playoffs (especially with the Kirk injury) but every win for us and loss for other teams is always a positive. 
Was hoping Cleveland would beat Seattle and Indy would beat New Orleans, but cant get everything we want.

Kinda hoping the Bears somehow pull out the win against a beatable Chargers team, just dont want them to keep getting chances at that number 1 pick. Helps that Carolina finally put a win on the board. Hope this gets them going a little bit and keeps them away from the number 1 pick.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PrplChilPill said:

Thanks to the powers that be I didn't have to watch the NY, NY, game. Yikes.

• The combined 15 punts between the two teams in the first half are the most since the NFL collected that data in 1991 and the 24 total punts in the game were more than the total points scored (23).
  • There were zero third-down conversions in the first half (0 for 18) and the Jets didn’t convert one until the 2:19 mark of the fourth quarter.
  • The Giants had seven total passing yards off six completions.

https://www.nfl.com/news/2023-nfl-season-week-8-what-we-learned-from-sunday-s-games

it's always seemed foolish to me to contemplate "in hindsight" decisions.

what's the purpose of it? you play the hand you're dealt. or that you deal yourself, for a more accurate analogy.

seems Madden-esque to talk about what if's and what could have beens.

we need to move ON, not look BACK.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, vike daddy said:

it's always seemed foolish to me to contemplate "in hindsight" decisions.

what's the purpose of it? you play the hand you're dealt. or that you deal yourself, for a more accurate analogy.

seems Madden-esque to talk about what if's and what could have beens.

we need to move ON, not look BACK.

Dude its a football forum. This is the perfect place to contemplate what its/in hindsight questions lol