The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

On 11/2/2023 at 7:36 AM, BigC421/ said:

Laugh away but in all seriousness just presenting a different side of the story. 

On 11/2/2023 at 10:13 AM, BigC421/ said:

Ok your all just going to disagree with me on this and that’s fine. No hard feelings I only chimed in originally because no one at all seemed to be giving the other side of the coin. Think whatever u want about the other side be it ridiculous or whatever. 

1 hour ago, BigC421/ said:

I’m a Michigan fan, I’m biased no doubt.

well-there-it-is.gif

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Best sources so far include Urban, Greggg Williams, Mo Clarett, and Ozzy. I concede my remaining allotted minutes to the defense. 

The Marquette study? I never sited Gregg Williams. I posted comments Urban and Mo made simply because there firmer buckeyes.  JJ Watt, Coach Prime, Purple Face and roughly half the media that doesn’t work for espn have echoed the thoughts that the advantage is minimal.  I hate to be guy that asks for example and says that’s not good enough but those were simple examples of other peoples opinions posted to make a point not everyone agrees with this echo chamber.  I was asking for something I said, they suggests I never played football 

18 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Zach Smith too.

Obligatory, "hey look at this everyone, an Ohio police officer ignored Zach Smith. First time that's happened!"

When did mention Zach Smith as a source for anything? 

14 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

well-there-it-is.gif

this is your response to me asking for something I said to suggest I never played football? Kind of strange

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Maize and Brew is a glaring omission here

I knew I should have just used one of the other 20 publications that wrote a story on his take. MNB was just the one that put it in headline making it easier for you . 

21 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Stallions wouldn’t need to resign if this wasn’t a big deal… the fact that is being ignored is comical… or even other excuses being made for it… 

what Stallions did is a big deal, who said it isn’t. He snuck onto an opposing sideline. He also went rouge 

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

In person coaching, taping of sidelines, and manufactured play sheets calling out runs vs pass? They’re alone.

Potentially hacking other teams databases? They’re alone.

In game stealing signs, absolutely everyone does it.

what makes you think he hacked other teams databases? Manufacatured play sheets calling out runs vs pass is not alone lol

Sometimes, you just have to accept that your HC, coaching staff, and football culture are God awful human beings, broke multiple rules, and deserve to be severely punished.

I say this as a fan of the team that gave out money in McDonald's bags.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@BigC421/ you ran with this days ago LOL. You took the bait hook, line, and sinker 

Took the bait? It’s being investigated by law enforcement as we speak.  Just cause some rando YouTuber says otherwise doesn’t change anything. 

Both sources are biased. What makes you believe yours ? I don’t have a clue who’s telling the truth. My greater point all along. You all play judge jury and executioner off hysteria 

Edited by BigC421/

47 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Potentially hacking other teams databases? They’re alone.

Ive been going on a bit of a deep dive and is there anything that supports this besides some rando on a message board? Because i havent been able to find anything yet, just not sure if ive missed it.

3 minutes ago, Sad People said:

Ive been going on a bit of a deep dive and is there anything that supports this besides some rando on a message board? Because i havent been able to find anything yet, just not sure if ive missed it.

The FBI looking into a former assistant for computer crimes is a start

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

“Investigated”

So what’s the difference between that and you constantly referencing Michigan hacked OSU computers and stole practice video and plays?  What are you basing that on ? Certainly not evidence, it’s not even being reported