The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

23 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

Local article…..checks author……Sparty grad

8 hours ago, BigC421/ said:

Checks author...UM grad

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Well I’m a Dawgs fan so we own UM… and I think the whole Michigan coaching staff should be punished…

So you really want to go down the “road” of holding an entire coaching staff responsible for the actions of a recruiting analyst ? Mite wanna think that one threw

2 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

So you really want to go down the “road” of holding an entire coaching staff responsible for the actions of a recruiting analyst ? Mite wanna think that one threw

It’s through… come on man. Every single time. I’ll let you have the mite… but man

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

The one who is cheating and stealing signs for a competitive advantage is different than what you are attempting to compare here… so yes, yes I do. Don’t forget Go Dawgs

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

The one who is cheating and stealing signs for a competitive advantage is different than what you are attempting to compare here… so yes, yes I do. Don’t forget Go Dawgs

It's the new thing on Twitter for Michigan fans to compare the MSU tunnel incident and the UGA incidents like they're even remotely the same thing. This guy is just regurgitating everything he reads on there, in here.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

It’s through… come on man. Every single time. I’ll let you have the mite… but man

I honestly have no idea what this means? I shouldn’t respond is that what your asserting? Or is it that this is only aloud to be a one sided debate? Im actually asking for clarification. 

19 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Yeah there is a monumental difference. The fact you think a competitive advantage is worse than continuously engaging in hazardous activities that endanger the lives of players, staff and the public and killed 2 people is pretty special.  Everyone seemed to know this was a thing going on in the UGA program so safe to assume Smart did as well and many rumors it’s still going on.  

Is there really a competitive advantage if both teams have each other signals?  Minor rules violation but there was no competitive advantage when other teams are giving each other spread sheets and sharing Michigan signs and hand signals.  I know though it’s hard to adjust to new information once you’ve dug in.  

im here to talk about football. You are always talking about me. 

21 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

It's the new thing on Twitter for Michigan fans to compare the MSU tunnel incident and the UGA incidents like they're even remotely the same thing. This guy is just regurgitating everything he reads on there, in here.

• Like 1