The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

The coordinators are more complicit than Harbaugh. I understand the role is different as the head guy. In my opinion, they should either just kick the can down the road and do a full investigation or they should suspend everyone who is clearly involved. Half measure is the worst they can do as the Info continues to pile in. 

13 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Seems pretty reasonable.

The first ask from the B1G was obviously to suspend him. Michigan said **** off we'll make it miserable for you. So the B1G has suspended him without actually suspending him.

EDIT: Not sure why it wouldn't apply to the B1GCCG. Maybe they won't announce it unless Michigan qualifies.

Makes total sense why the B1G wouldn't suspend him for the bowl, do they even have the authority to?

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

So lame. let him coach the year so there is no excuses when UM doesn't win the title. All this did was give them a excuse forever and let them play with house money. 

Wack.gif

It is whack but it's expected to be light while the investigation goes on. They can't do nothing so this is about as middle ground as it can be. IMO, they should have done the same to Moore and Minter as well though

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

The coordinators are more complicit than Harbaugh. I understand the role is different as the head guy. In my opinion, they should either just kick the can down the road and do a full investigation or they should suspend everyone who is clearly involved. Half measure is the worst they can do as the Info continues to pile in. 

Yeah, there's no way you can't convince me that Moore and Minter didn't know what was going on especially w/ all the sidelines videos we've seen. 

It’s pretty toothless in my opinion. It’s enough to give Michigan fans an excuse depending on how things end up going, but in reality I don’t think this will affect much. He’s barred from the sidelines and that’s basically it. Nothing involving the coordinators and nothing between the week, and having a headset, or anything else from my understanding it would have been better if they just kick the can down the road and didn’t pretend to do anything here. 

6 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

O/U how many times the players, fans, and coaches try to play the victim card during this ordeal? Are we going to get more awe inspiring formations like we did at the beginning of the season?

"Witch hunt!"

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Now I don't get why you don't just suspend him. If they're gonna throw it to the courts immediately, screw it.

Suspension effective immediately, with an “indefinite” designation pending the investigation and disallowing week to week since this is the route they’re going.

• Like 1