The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

At least make it more passive aggressive or subtle. We need a footballism equivalent for “per my last email” or “let’s take this offline” or “going forward”.

Borderline ableist of you to expect Harbaugh to have social skills tbqh.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Borderline ableist of you to expect Harbaugh to have social skills tbqh.

I had Ladd McConkey as a Charger lock after Bill B was out in New England and Harbs went there.

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

So……..what’s going to happen to discourage other teams from doing this in the future?  

That's why the punishment needs to be substantial IMO. As repeat offenders with multiple Level 1s and 2s, it kinda feels like they have to do just that

Anyone going to watch that tripe that was released? I have no intentions unless my wife really wants to (which I will try to change the subject on) but all I'm gathering is it's calling out their defenses.

Stalions says he doesn't remember (lol) attending the CMU/MSU game but you have Portnoy saying that Stalions directly told him that he did.

Next, you have Harbaugh basically saying he has no clue who Stalions is but then Connor saying Jim gave him a game ball in 2022 and told him he was doing a great job.

WTF is even going on here?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Anyone going to watch that tripe that was released? I have no intentions unless my wife really wants to (which I will try to change the subject on) but all I'm gathering is it's calling out their defenses.

Stalions says he doesn't remember (lol) attending the CMU/MSU game but you have Portnoy saying that Stalions directly told him that he did.

Next, you have Harbaugh basically saying he has no clue who Stalions is but then Connor saying Jim gave him a game ball in 2022 and told him he was doing a great job.

WTF is even going on here?

The shameful gaslighting and blatant propaganda of that “special” constantly blaming OSU for hiring a third party investigator while Stallions denies in person scouting or being a fake coach at CMU is nothing short of shameful - exactly what I anticipated.

• Like 2

On 8/27/2024 at 10:08 AM, MWil23 said:

The shameful gaslighting and blatant propaganda of that “special” constantly blaming OSU for hiring a third party investigator while Stallions denies in person scouting or being a fake coach at CMU is nothing short of shameful - exactly what I anticipated.

It's a Netflix documentary, nobody is going on that for the truth. That's where we go to learn MH370 is on Mars with Tupac.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It's a Netflix documentary, nobody is going on that for the truth. That's where we go to learn MH370 is on Mars with Tupac.

Like I said earlier, TMZ would have broken it if it had any new information whatsoever.

It really has everything:

1. Stallions denying using any in person scouting filming. But somehow acknowledges his friends got tickets in his name to film the sidelines. What a strange coincidence.

2. He did not want to hurt his friends feelings for their unhelpful recordings that weren’t obtained illegally.

3. He doesn’t remember being an assistant coach incognito for CMU, who happens to be coached by a former UM staffer against a rival opponent.

4. He’s just a regular old salt of the earth guy who served his country 

5. Nobody else knew about it, not that there’s anything to know. After all, while Harbaugh both doesn’t remember him and yet remembers why he hired him, Minter had him by him to relay crucial information for some reason.

6. If anyone did anything illegal, it was Ohio State. Panning to Ryan Day’s “No, no comment” while headed into the tunnel about turning them in isn’t an outright denial and shows a gray area.

It’s putrid.

• Like 3

Connor stallions doesn’t remember if he was at specific games but can admittedly remember thousands of signs he memorized.

Cliff notes doubtful NCAA does anything. They have no real teeth anymore and they know it.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You have no idea how badly I want that to be true

• Like 1

On 8/27/2024 at 12:07 PM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

You have no idea how badly I want that to be true

As brutally sad as it is that the pilot got away with it, it's the GOAT modern day conspiracy. So weird to me with how far drone technology has come that someone hasn't mapped the area and found that fricking thing yet.

• Like 1