2024 Draft Debate and Discussion

Epyon

32 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

2 inches shorter than his listed size is disappointing.

Those numbers are really strange. His hands and wingspan are pretty small too. Are the measurements from the combine and the Senior Bowl typically the same?

Edited by refundmytickets

3 minutes ago, refundmytickets said:

Those numbers are really strange. His hands and wingspan are pretty small too. Are the measurements from the combine and the Senior Bowl typically the same?

I have never seen them being off by much...could be a typo I guess.

6 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Didn't we already draft a Jordan Morgan to be a guard?  Maybe the NFL really is rigged if they have to recycle players.  Lazy AI script writing. 

Even he had longer arms hahaha

11 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

6’1” and 223 is still plenty big though. Dude is rocked up. 

No doubt it is still an impressive number for a guy who could run 4.4...just a shame he isn't that true H/W/S prospect.

24 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

No doubt it is still an impressive number for a guy who could run 4.4...just a shame he isn't that true H/W/S prospect.

My biggest concerns are the arm length and hand size. Legette's going to be used as a contested-catch winner. Those measurements matter when you're competing for jump-balls.

His HWS is going to be similar to AJ Brown. But Brown has longer arms and bigger hands.

6 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Didn't we already draft a Jordan Morgan to be a guard?  Maybe the NFL really is rigged if they have to recycle players.  Lazy AI script writing. 

Yes we also drafted a DJ Moore back in the day. Only the old timers would remember that 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Yes we also drafted a DJ Moore back in the day. Only the old timers would remember that 😂

Real ones will remember Joshua Moore too. If I remember right he did like 2 bench reps at the combine lol.