2024 Draft Debate and Discussion

Epyon

46 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

A lot of the loud pro-Fields X crowd would be happy if we kept and Fields and got MH Jr.

Nothing else really matters.

All they post is trade down and get MH Jr.  

Get those two guys and it is nothing but championships from that point on.

They have MH Jr. hyped up to be Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson and Jerry Rice rolled into one person.  Even if he was all that he is a WR.  Only so much you can do from that position.  

People are psychotic. 

Seriously - he comps really well to AJ Green (727/10514/70 career, 7x PB, 2x 2nd team All Pro). Doesn’t it feel like people would be disappointed with MHJ if he were here and he was only AJ Green? That’s nuts. 

i just ready for the new league here to be here. by then we ~should~ have clarity regarding #1/JF and will have likely signed a few FAs. until then, it's just a constant back and forth between what we will and wont do. i'm pretty over it. we've been sitting at the beginning of a choose your own adventure book for the last 2 months just staring at our options - i'm ready for them to pick one and start moving down the path

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuskieBear said:

i just ready for the new league here to be here. by then we ~should~ have clarity regarding #1/JF and will have likely signed a few FAs. until then, it's just a constant back and forth between what we will and wont do. i'm pretty over it. we've been sitting at the beginning of a choose your own adventure book for the last 2 months just staring at our options - i'm ready for them to pick one and start moving down the path

One of my 'bold' predictions from last year was this time of year was going to drive us all insane in 2024.

Advanced summary of Poles and Flus quotes today:

”We have an opportunity to get better.”

”We’re looking into all options to improve our team.”

”We haven’t made any final decisions.”

“We like Justin.”

”This is just another piece of the puzzle.” 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Advanced summary of Poles and Flus quotes today:

”We have an opportunity to get better.”

”We’re looking into all options to improve our team.”

”We haven’t made any final decisions.”

“We like Justin.”

”This is just another piece of the puzzle.” 

Don't forget

"Well since you asked me that question for the 378th time, which is the magic number, here are our draft and trade plans, starting with...."

• Like 2