HC McDaniels and GM Ziegler fired

NickButera

Just now, SimonGruber said:

Carr between the 20s have taysom hill take over after that or inside the 10. They might have it figured out 

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Yes he has. By a lot. And that gap will only widen as the season goes on.

Carr is on pace for 17 TD, 20 turnovers, and 8 wins despite playing the softest schedule in the NFL this year. Beating up on Tannehill, Minshew, Mac, and Bryce isn't impressive to me. 

Just now, SimonGruber said:

He has but even when things weren’t working out “ Carr guys “ were already blaming everything else just irks me personally lol. 

There's a reason the majority of the Saints fanbase has been calling for Carr's head this year and it isn't because he has been great.....

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Carr is on pace for 17 TD, 20 turnovers, and 8 wins despite playing the softest schedule in the NFL this year. Beating up on Tannehill, Minshew, Mac, and Bryce isn't impressive to me. 

Let's see how the year finishes. It's brutal after being exposed that you can't just admit you were wrong. I'd respect you a lot more if you just said it.

• Like 2

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Let's see how the year finishes. It's brutal after being exposed that you can't just admit you were wrong. I'd respect you a lot more if you just said it.

Admit that Carr has been good this year? Have you watched the Saints struggle against absolute bottom feeders over the last two months?

We have to take a wait and see approach with Carr who has been mediocre for a decade but we can't with Jimmy? What if Jimmy turns it around, leads the NFL in yards / TD and takes us to the playoffs bro bro

Edited by NYRaider

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Admit that Carr has been good this year? Have you watched the Saints struggle against absolute bottom feeders over the last two months?

We have to take a wait and see approach with Carr who has been mediocre for a decade but we can't with Jimmy? What if Jimmy turns it around, leads the NFL in yards / TD and takes us to the playoffs bro bro

Jimmy is benched and that’s not happening. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

How is he wrong though? There was not going to be an instant solution to Carr. You have to get a little worse at QB to get get better. We kept Carr way too long as-is. We would have forever had mediocre QB play and been around 6-10 win purgatory. He’s not a good QB by any stretch of the imagination. Either you have a Top 12 QB or you don’t have a QB. That’s my take on things. Dropping Carr without a replacement is fine. Everyone just had PTSD from 2003-2009. Maybe the worst seven years of QB play for any team ever.