HC McDaniels and GM Ziegler fired

NickButera

25 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Bro bro expects me to go through his posting history to expose something he clearly said repeatedly. 

Yes. You don't get to claim everyone said specific things without quotes. That's called trolling and I'll enforce the rules of you keep doing it.

Edit: stating generics that you know was close to what someone said and stating that vagueness is ok, but it's a fine line. You usually claim posters say something very specific without any proof and often times it's untrue, that though is trolling 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Yes. You don't get to claim everyone said specific things without quotes. That's called trolling and I'll enforce the rules of you keep doing it.

Edit: stating generics that you know was close to what someone said and stating that vagueness is ok, but it's a fine line. You usually claim posters say something very specific without any proof and often times it's untrue, that though is trolling 

Buddy RonJon was pimping Carr with the Saints all off-season, I'm not going to spend an hour of my day looking through posts to prove it. He literally keeps quoting me and telling me to provide receipts when I'm discussing something else. Bro bro wanna ban me for saying the truth, a young Joe Biden / Dr.Faucci type bull

6 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

Honestly Karl Joesph was one of the biggest disappointments. Mack, Carr and Cooper all were great picks but then something happened and Reggie bump his head or something. 

I never liked Karl Joseph size. His play style didn’t suit his sized. He routinely got mossed by bigger TEs. 

Reggie couldn’t draft DBs. Karl Joseph, Gareon Conley, DJ Hayden all busts

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Buddy RonJon was pimping Carr with the Saints all off-season, I'm not going to spend an hour of my day looking through posts to prove it. He literally keeps quoting me and telling me to provide receipts when I'm discussing something else. Bro bro wanna ban me for saying the truth, a young Joe Biden / Dr.Faucci type bull

No politics pleaseeee

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I never liked Karl Joseph size. His play style didn’t suit his sized. He routinely got mossed by bigger TEs. 

I loved Joseph as a prospect. His size def was the biggest concern and it was definitely one of my misses but dang his college tape was fun. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Yup I’m apprehensive towards shorter safeties especially in the 1st round. Other than that 4th and goal PBU against the lions to end the game. KJ was a chronic liability in coverage 

• Like 1

Is this the 1st time in a decade where as a fanbase we are all on the same page?!? Had to FIRE a coach and GM. Next year hopefully we will all be on the same page with our coaches and QB moving forward for the next decade plus. Reunited and it feels so goooooddddd

• Like 5