Ongoing Coaching & GM Rumors/Updates Talk

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I wonder what they have planned for RB. Ekeler is washed (A FA too I believe?) and Kelley is a bum. Mid round selection or going big on one of the potential FA RBs?

They are interested in Saquon Barkley.

30 minutes ago, Mr.UFO said:

They are interested in Saquon Barkley.

That’s what Ryan Leaf thinks based on his conversation with Harbaugh. But I don’t see it happening given our cap situation.

1 hour ago, Xenos said:

[Bringing in Saquon Barkley is] what Ryan Leaf thinks based on his conversation with Harbaugh. But I don’t see it happening given our cap situation.

How about fullback? With Greg Roman as OC, they need to get one. Keith Smith is a free agent. The Falcons, with their new Ram-oriented offense, won't re-sign him. Or the Chargers could just draft one in Round 5 or later.

27 minutes ago, Soggust said:

TIL there is a defensive run game coordinator position in the NFL

Going to need a coordinators coordinator before too long. Right now it’s the head coach but after the head coaching coordinator gets involved all bets are off. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, EvilenFroggen said:

Going to need a coordinators coordinator before too long. Right now it’s the head coach but after the head coaching coordinator gets involved all bets are off. 

There are quite a few head coaches that could really use clock management and challenge flag coordinators.