Trevor Lawrence and the Jags - Year 4 (T-Law is what he is)

notthatbluestuff

12 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

A Jaguar fan posting in a Jaguar thread. I don’t believe it.

Well, don't act like you've been "inactive" on this site. You've posted in this thread far more than any other Jags fan or anyone else.

Again, I like Lawrence and the Jaguars in general. But you coming in here talking **** when he finally had a single good game this season looks silly.

This is the same team who lost to my pathetic Browns with Watson.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

The same QB in their last 39 games. 

Herbert has been injured for his last 39 games so that skews things in Lawrence's direction. Anyways,

Lawrence 17 game averages from 2022-2024, eliminating his rookie year:

381/584 65.2%, 4125 Yards, 24 TDs 11 INTs, 91.5 Rating, 11 Fumbles

Herbert's WORST 17 game stretch of his entire career

487/729 66.88%, 4874 Yards, 26 TDs 11 INTs, 91.2 Rating, 7 Fumbles

Trevor Lawrence's Most TDs in a 17 game span; 27. Herbert has 31 spans of 17 games (with overlap, duh) with more than 28 TDs. Lawrence's best TD% in a 17 game span; 4.6%. Herbert has 28 spans of 17 games with higher.

Trevor Lawrence's most Yards in a 17 game span; 4283. Herbert has 51 possible spans of 17 games from any point in his career thus far; he has only thrown for that few Yards 5 times in any 17 game span.

Herbert's highest INT% in a 17 game span; 2.2%. Lawrence has 12 possible spans with more.

They are not in the same tier, not even close. At absolute worst, Herbert is 11th-ish. Lawrence is around 11th-ish at absolute best. Herbert has also been playing through either broken ribs, a torn labrum, a high ankle sprain, or a broken finger on his throwing hand since 2022, and still has better stats than Lawrence.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, HerbertGOAT said:

Show me T-Law's 5k season or 30 TD season. Herbert did both with the current OC for the offensive juggernaut Denver Broncos, who was also the guy who turned Calvin Johnson into Jericho Cotchery, so spare me the coaching excuses.

Cotchery did not need to catch that stray

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, HerbertGOAT said:

They are not in the same tier, not even close. At absolute worst, Herbert is 11th-ish. Lawrence is around 11th-ish at absolute best. Herbert has also been playing through either broken ribs, a torn labrum, a high ankle sprain, or a broken finger on his throwing hand since 2022, and still has better stats than Lawrence.

Justin Herbert is the player that people expected Trevor Lawrence to be coming out of Clemson. 

TLaw is legitimately Derek Carr with long hair.

LRyLinV.png

• Like 1