Antonio Pierce named HC

NCOUGHMAN

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

Do you understand the fundamental difference between "could" and "is"? No. You don't. I don't know why I asked. 

As for the list of QBs:

Tannehill wasn't ruined, Miami just moved on. 

Darnold was always garbage. 

How did he ruin Mac Jones, who was never going to be a stud anyway? Mac had his best year with Hardigree around....as an offensive assistant. 

You've long been hell bent on the idea that Carr was always trash. Are you now saying that all of your takes on him pre-2022 were, in fact, incorrect and you were just spouting nonsense? 

And nobody on God's green 🌎 would say Jimmy was a "Super Bowl caliber QB" and expect to be taken seriously. That's like saying Trent Dilfer was a Super Bowl Caliber QB, and he was one of the worst starting QBs of the last 30 years. 

Top 10 pick rookie traded

Top 3 pick rookie traded

Ruined Mac Jones development

Has been god awful calling plays for us but could be the next McVay according to you based on zero success as an NFL coach and being a JMD shill.

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Jimmy was replaced by the last drafted player in the draft then got released. That should show you his worth. 

Purdy is better than any QB in Raiders franchise history but even Jimmy who has taken a team to the Super Bowl couldn't survive Bo Hardagree's coaching. 

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Purdy is better than any QB in Raiders franchise history but even Jimmy who has taken a team to the Super Bowl couldn't survive Bo Hardagree's coaching. 

Purdy just had one of the all time worst performances in history. But you wouldn't know that because you don't actually watch football.

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

This is without a doubt the worst take I've ever seen on this forum. 

The guy hasn't even started for 2 years and he's better than multiple HOF QBs and other Superbowl winning QBs and former League MVP QBs? 

Good grief. 

This opinion is about as worthless as an Iranian Dollar. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, NickButera said:

The guy hasn't even started for 2 years and he's better than multiple HOF QBs and other Superbowl winning QBs and former League MVP QBs? 

Good grief. 

Purdy this season is having a better year than any Raiders QB has ever had.

6 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Good grief. 

Made me eye roll so hard I gave myself a concussion. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Purdy this season is having a better year than any Raiders QB has ever had.

That's about as useless and meaningless a stat as "Taylor Heinicke's best regular season stats was better than Ken Stablers best regular season stats". ...so what? That means absolutely nothing. 

• Like 2