Week 10: Titans @ Bucs

Mesa_Titan

Watching this makes me feel even stronger about Levis' day.  I counted 2 bad plays where he threw poorly snd maybe 2 more questionable decisions where the pocket actually held up and if he waited a beat longer, could have been bigger plays. 

The amount of times he was hit throwing and even got the ball in the area was many. A long crosser to Hopkins could have been a big gain but he basically half armed it there due to being hit. 

Levis is the guy.

Chig had it bounce right off his hands in the endzone. Whyle had one bounce off his hands for a big gain. Nick couldn't bring in the long pass.

Give Levis at least 1 second longer and we could see a huge difference in the offensive production of this team. 

4 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Watching this makes me feel even stronger about Levis' day.  I counted 2 bad plays where he threw poorly snd maybe 2 more questionable decisions where the pocket actually held up and if he waited a beat longer, could have been bigger plays. 

The amount of times he was hit throwing and even got the ball in the area was many. A long crosser to Hopkins could have been a big gain but he basically half armed it there due to being hit. 

Levis is the guy.

Chig had it bounce right off his hands in the endzone. Whyle had one bounce off his hands for a big gain. Nick couldn't bring in the long pass.

Give Levis at least 1 second longer and we could see a huge difference in the offensive production of this team. 

I’m starting to think I was wrong about Levi’s ceiling. Honestly I’m starting to see Big Ben. He will stand in the pocket willing to take the hit, & go for the big play. Ain’t too many QB’s I seen stand tall in the pocket taking a beating with a mindset of wanting to push the ball down field cause they have so much confidence in their arm talent. Most QB’s will play it safe check it down, or take what the defense gives him. That boy different he needs protection & speed at the WR’s position, I keep thinking if Chris Moore was a tad faster he would’ve hit his head on the goal post, on a throw Levi’s missed to him. 1 thing I love about a young QB are the 1’s that’ll stand in the fire & battle adversity & not blink, play scared or panic & we’ve yet to seen that from him.

• Like 1

Dang awful year for Chig srs. If he plays right the game ends a diff way imo. 

I overreacted from last game. If we could just BLOCK for Will..

Really miss having a cornerstone LT. Roos to Lewan was so nice. Anywho I like Will. Id love to build some REAL talent around him. Sharpe is a good. Kyle has promise. And Pete. Thats what we starting with so here we go lets build this thing

Edited by VY-FTW