Week 10: Titans @ Bucs

Mesa_Titan

Hate this game for us...Todd Bowles is a bad match up for our rookie in his 3rd start. It seems like the top end defensive coaches figure out how to stifle us and put us in 3rd and long all day. I am looking forward to finally watching Levis play and get into the hype. 

We also tend to make guys like Baker look like HOF's so hopefully that changes on long rest. 

28 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I assume we'll be getting Hubbard back, but might be missing Brunskill? Might be a situation where we don't even get the choice to put Radunz at LT as he'll have to play RG.

yeah, one of the beat writers (forget who) posted that radunz was taking snaps at RG today. honest to god i'd rather them just throw jaelyn duncan out there at LT and see if he's anything. can't be too much worse than having to watch dillard again.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

I’m calling it now

we about to go on a run. 3 straight wins, minimum. Starting Sunday. Vibe is gonna change this weekend.

Bookmark this to save you the time pulling receipts @TitanRedd

😆🤣🤣🤣🤣 I really just want Levi’s to shine play well & for us to lose im sorry I want to hear Mike Keith scream Levis to Harrison 🗣TOUCHDOWWWWN TITANS 😮‍💨