Eagles Fantasy Football: 2018 (league full, kick rocks)

Jroc04

4 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I know it probably came off that way but it’s just not as interesting to me now.

If you’re that disappointed, no ones asking you to put your all into it. Just set a healthy lineup. It’ll take 5 minutes a week. Don’t punish everyone else because you missed the draft. 

4 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

If you’re that disappointed, no ones asking you to put your all into it. Just set a healthy lineup. It’ll take 5 minutes a week. Don’t punish everyone else because you missed the draft. 

I figured you would rather have someone take over whose heart is in it and that will do adds on the wire, trades, and smack talk.

Honestly, I didn’t feel like doing fantasy even before missing the draft. This was the only league I played in last year and I wasn’t nearly as active last year as I used to be with fantasy.

But, if no one wants to join then I will try and set my line up, but even last year I forgot sometimes.

9 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I figured you would rather have someone take over whose heart is in it and that will do adds on the wire, trades, and smack talk.

Honestly, I didn’t feel like doing fantasy even before missing the draft. This was the only league I played in last year and I wasn’t nearly as active last year as I used to be with fantasy.

But, if no one wants to join then I will try and set my line up, but even last year I forgot sometimes.

Great thing about Yahoo baring injuries of course is, you can set your top projected point line up 17 weeks in advance. Including all bye week players getting replaced. Please try to at least do that for the rest of us. Might take 10-15 minutes tops! 

I too hate playing with an Auto Draft team so I understand. Doesn't mean though you should bail from the jump. That's all.

7 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Great thing about Yahoo baring injuries of course is, you can set your top projected point line up 17 weeks in advance. Including all bye week players getting replaced. Please try to at least do that for the rest of us. Might take 10-15 minutes tops! 

I too hate playing with an Auto Draft team so I understand. Doesn't mean though you should bail from the jump. That's all.

Completely forgot you can do that. I’ll do that sometime soon.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:55 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:17 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

Completely forgot you can do that. I’ll do that sometime soon.

So uh... @TheRealMcCoy about setting that lineup. I just noticed I played you this week and your lineup featured Cam and Funchess on a bye, Burkhead on the IR, Jack Doyle who has been out for a couple weeks, and Rishard Matthews who asked to be released from his team. Thanks for the win but I don't want to win like that.

@Jroc04 

13 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So uh... @TheRealMcCoy about setting that lineup. I just noticed I played you this week and your lineup featured Cam and Funchess on a bye, Burkhead on the IR, Jack Doyle who has been out for a couple weeks, and Rishard Matthews who asked to be released from his team. Thanks for the win but I don't want to win like that.

@Jroc04 

I guess I can take over the team. But I honestly really don’t want to. I figured it wouldn’t be that big of a deal to take 3 minutes a week and set a lineup. I mean, busy is busy I guess. But jeez. 

Archived