2023 Week 11 GDT 6-3 Steelers Visit 6-3 Browns

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, August4th said:

scary thing about this performance was that it came from a fully healthy offense. Got outscored by a offense missing it's QB, pro-bowl RB, two tackles. Our offensive starters couldn't get over 13 points. Good enough for mike, though.

AR2 as well as mike and as long as thats who calls the shots here.  TJ should ask for a trade, same with Warren. Why waste away here

1 hour ago, jebrick said:

not happening.  Get that out of your head.  KP is your starter for 2 more years while they evaluate.

How can management be so ignorant how bad he is?  He might be the starter if there is nobody worth drafting.

I didnt get to see most of the 3rd or 4th qtr, just the Jaylen TD and then bout 5 minutes left saw the rest of the way. Im not gonna scroll back through here cause Im guessing its pretty ugly. 

Im not gonna try to argue for Kenny cause no matter what the excuse is 100 yds is not cutting it. However if it was me I would not be going to Diontae Johnson 3 times in a row when everything is on the line. He dropped the first pass. They had a misconnection apparently again on the second one and the third pass was on Kenny, off target. My biggest issue with Diontae has always been (even more so than the drops) is that I just don't think he grasps the situation of the game or is not smart enough or something. Its why as good as he is as a route runner that i believe he is not really considered an upper echelon receiver. George on the other hand does have good awareness and sees and does things with vision or before they happen , a sixth sense and Diontae doesn't have it. 

I don't think you can blame the defense for anything really playing with half spare parts.

Harvin needs to be better / sharper as well. Punts that should be buried inside the 10 and going 25 yards to the 13. Its not a horrible outcome but its not a plus. Boriquez outclassed him by miles all day and was a big part/ contributor in why Cleveland won the game. 

Pittsburgh probably should've played the clock better and ran some in that drive leaving enough time for them to have a chance at a field goal or very little time for Cleveland to move the ball . This time Tomlin and Kenny left the house too late , didnt catch all the green lights and didnt make it to work on time. 

Edited by JustPlainNasty
  • Like 1