2023 Week 11 GDT 6-3 Steelers Visit 6-3 Browns

Steeler Hitman

11 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

Jack was better than Mark Robinson. 

I mean....okay.    He's still not a player thats going add much of anything to this defense, especially considering he hasnt been playing this season and probably isnt in game shape.

Just to be clear, I dont have a major issue with signing Jack given our circumstances...but while he MAY be better than Robinson, he isnt going to help improve our defense in any notable way.     I was hoping he would be that guy last year and was pretty much the complete opposite.

• Like 1

Was not a big fan of DTR at UCLA. Going back to watch his game against the Ravens I didnt see anything as far as being unprepared but I did see somebody that tried to do waaaaay too much. He has escapability for sure, but then makes a lot of over aggressive and reckless plays after that. He probably could've thrown 6 interceptions  and had fumble where he just let the ball right out of his hands when he was escaping. He'll make some decent throws but if he repeats in any kind of way what he did vs Baltimore then we want our hands team in there cause there will be a lot of opportunities.