Week 11 GDT : Los Angeles Chargers (4-5) @ Green Bay Packers (3-6)

Leader

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Any actual report on what happened to Emanuel Wilson? I saw it was "a shoulder" earlier.  That doesn't really explain a whole lot.  

He said after the game that his shoulder popped out. I didn't get the sense it was considered too serious.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Nothing more cowardly in this world than someone who has no problem getting their meat from the grocery store to avoid the emotional toll of killing and processing the animal themself and criticizing a hunter who takes on the responsibility themself.

LOL

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CWood21 said:

But if I had to guess that the median is $1M, I'd guess that Rich Bisaccia is probably the highest paid coordinator around $1.5M.  I'd imagine Joe Barry is probably just under the median at around 900k, while Adam Stenovich is probably around 750k.

Makes no sense given the setup. Probably has to do with "who" they could get. For example, Capers was pulling about 2.6 million per year. We could pay the most hands down, IF they want to live in GB.

6 hours ago, Leader said:
8 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Nothing more cowardly in this world than someone who has no problem getting their meat from the grocery store to avoid the emotional toll of killing and processing the animal themself and criticizing a hunter who takes on the responsibility themself.

LOL

Can't say I'm surprised. Rough look 😬