Week 11: Bengals @ Ravens

coordinator0

2 hours ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Bringing Chuck Smith on to the coaching staff was such a shrewd move. 

Odafe's numbers were still above average as a Sophomore but it definitely felt like he had slumped from the superstar trajectory he was on as a Rookie- many people forget he was neck in neck with Parsons in pressures for a majority of that year. It's nice to see him back on that path.

55 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

As soon as Burrow went down, that entire team got deflated.

Also a rare occurrence where our offense got better in the 2nd half??????? most likely because Burrow was out so the Bengals knew they stood no chance but still.

I stand firm footed that if Burrow didn't go down, we were not looking good, especially on defense.

But the defense didn't know Burrow was out when they gave up the TD to go down 14-10. 

It's a crappy defense anyway, I think we score 30+ even if Burrow plays. 

But I agree that our D was shaky vs. Burrow and he would have put up points too. 

59 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Tavius getting his first Sack against a guard is a surprise to no one. Looked like a much better interior rusher on his college tape, which is why I comped him to poor man's Clowney. A lack of natural bend/flexibility will always limit him on the outside, but I'm happy he got to showcase his interior ability on TNF-

WE STAN TAVIUS. 

On the other hand, Washington being a healthy scratch last night after just signing an extension isn’t a great sign

2 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

I mean if we are looking at cap stuff, Ronnie Stanley requires an additional $15M to be on the 2024 roster and $8.3M immediate cap savings if we cut trade him.

29 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

SUBSCRIBE

I'm seeing that Stanley will cost $26 mil against the cap to be on the team and would be $18 mil dead money if he was cut. 

So is cutting Stanley worth saving $8 million against the cap? I'd say no, given how expensive FA OTs are and how poorly they often turn out (this year I'm looking at Orlando Brown Jr. and Jawaan Taylor). 

4 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

I mean if we are looking at cap stuff, Ronnie Stanley requires an additional $15M to be on the 2024 roster and $8.3M immediate cap savings if we cut trade him.

Stanley stinks rn but the problem is so do most NFL OTs nowadays. May honestly not be worth $8mil in savings to not have an experienced guy capable of playing well at times at LT. Bowser for $7mil savings tho? Yes 

2 hours ago, DreamKid said:

I don't know what's more insane, Flowers' agility or that block from Likely.....

When it happened live I couldn't quite figure out what happened on that second one. Seemed kind of odd. Then the replays hit and seeing the three blocks was pretty awesome. Lucky, but cool.