Week 11: Bengals @ Ravens

coordinator0

10 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Nah, he didn't finish a full half, so it's really another missed matchup between the two.

Lamar was injured too but he toughed it out, while Burrow checked himself out of the game because he couldn't manage pain. Too bad for him, it still goes in the record books. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Nah, he didn't finish a full half, so it's really another missed matchup between the two.

Burrow after running up the score against a Ravens team decimated by injuries late in 2021:

“This is the NFL. This isn’t peewee, this isn’t high school where you go out and run up the score. You play until the final whistle. I don’t care what the score is. We’ve been in spots where teams go out and do that to us. They did it to us last year. No sympathy from me.”

No sympathy from me either! 

This is from the guy who made excuses for losing to the Ravens earlier in the year because he didn't have his full "toolbox". 

• Like 1

I feel bad for Zay Flowers, he's been playing great but hasn't really had that blow-up game yet, and to have that screen pass TD called back on such a ticky tack flag was really frustrating. 

Between the TD that was called back and him barely missing on the scramble drill TD in the corner of the end zone he was thisclose to having that monster coming out party kind of night. It's only a matter of time at this point. 

Either way though with Andrews going down it's huge to see all of Flowers, OBJ, and Bateman playing some great football right now. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AngusMcFife said:

? It was 14-10 Ravens when Browning came in, and we scored the next possession to make it 21-10 at the half. 

As soon as Burrow went down, that entire team got deflated.

Also a rare occurrence where our offense got better in the 2nd half??????? most likely because Burrow was out so the Bengals knew they stood no chance but still.

I stand firm footed that if Burrow didn't go down, we were not looking good, especially on defense.

Tavius getting his first Sack against a guard is a surprise to no one. Looked like a much better interior rusher on his college tape, which is why I comped him to poor man's Clowney. A lack of natural bend/flexibility will always limit him on the outside, but I'm happy he got to showcase his interior ability on TNF-

• Like 2