LA Rams: Gameday Thread

MDY10

41 minutes ago, Flounch said:

We should have cruised the end of the game....

2 things

Kendricks has to be benched, he's just hurting us. 

Havrisik needs to be cut, we CANNOT rely on him. 

It makes no sense why our staff just doesn't care about so many positions. Kicker, backup, punt returner. We had/have people at these spots that shouldn't be on an NFL roster. 

16 hours ago, Flounch said:

It's tuesday and no sign of signing a new kicker.... i swear if we lose thursday night game because of the kicking game i would be so mad

I get McVay's point in his presser about young kickers having to work through the yips. But he has to be aggressive on 4th downs with our kicker. Honestly, unless it is longer than 7 yards, I am going for it every time unless the kick is under 40. There's no reason to believe in our kicker over Stafford.

Great win by the Rams. The defense need to learn how to close and the kicker need to just make the inside the 50yd kicks. 

I hope they go get Crosby bc at least he has experience in big moments. When the Rams need to make a big kick in the playoffs Id trust Crosby more than who we have now. Then in the offseason go get a real kicker. They found Zeurlein and then Gay they can find someone else. 

The defense will continue to learn how to close. It might not be this season but it could be next season. But the good news is they play well enough to build a good lead which I love. Id rather for them to start strong and jump out to a good lead than to be in a back and forth affair or be trailing having to make stops late to give them a chance to win.

The offense is what I thought it would be. I thought it would be top 5-10 and it is. Puka and Kyren are stars. Robinson is a keeper. We didnt even have Tutu. Allen showed flashes when he stepped in for Higbee. Like the Rams offense is scary and playing some of the best football in all of the NFL. Dont let them get into the playoffs bc they will be a tough out. 

• 4 weeks later...

Amazing ride boys. Watching these young guys grow has been morning short of amazing. We have 1 year 2 max with the vets. After that we don’t know. Let’s enjoy these boys while we can. They showed so much heart. I love Raheem. Hope he either gets a job for that pick or comes back. He’s been sensational for us. 

• Like 2