Black Friday Game Thread

JetsandI

Will this first debut event be closer to?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Will this first debut event bear a resemblance to?

• Black Sunday?
    • Thanksgiving Day?

12 hours ago, ekill08x said:

I really don’t even care about Rodgers next year. He won’t win here. It’s absolutely delusional to think he’s the same difference maker at 40 coming off the achilles injury. No shot. Let him retire get whatever you can for him and start over. This has been a failure.

I AGREE, RIGHT NOW WE ARE IN WORST SHAPE THAN THREE YEARS AGO. WE ARE A OFFENSIVE JOKE. WITH THE FIRST AND THIRD PICK IN THE DRAFT NO WAY WILL WE BUILD A OFFENSIVE LINE OR EVEN GET A QB.  WE ONLY HAVE ONE WR ON THE ROSTER HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN. AND WHAT ABOUT LAZAARD HE HAS BEEN A TOTAL BUST FOR US. AND DON''T TELL ME WE ARE GOING TO DRAFT A WR WITH A FOURTH ROUND DRAFT PICK AND DEVELOP HIM TO BE THE NEXT JERRY RICE THAT BS.

I just checked the boxscore. lol.  Jets the defense allowed 100 receiving yard to TWO players!   No run game. No explosive passing yard!

That is easily toppling Black Sunday.  Not even close.   Jesus!

Anyway,  I think it is time to fire Joe Douglas.  Finding someone who has a knack for building the core.  I wonder about Saleh's adjusted defense with 49ers as I get feeling that it was Kyle Shanahan who demanded to change defensive scheme. If Saleh is truly Shanahan's pupil then he should scrap the Shanahan blocking scheme for a change.  Jets lined up different OL almost every game.  SBS isn't WORKABLE at all.

Mike McDaniel and DeMeco Ryans campaigns went off really well.  That is disgusting.   Joe Douglas has to go.

1 hour ago, doumeyer said:

I AGREE, RIGHT NOW WE ARE IN WORST SHAPE THAN THREE YEARS AGO. WE ARE A OFFENSIVE JOKE. WITH THE FIRST AND THIRD PICK IN THE DRAFT NO WAY WILL WE BUILD A OFFENSIVE LINE OR EVEN GET A QB.  WE ONLY HAVE ONE WR ON THE ROSTER HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN. AND WHAT ABOUT LAZAARD HE HAS BEEN A TOTAL BUST FOR US. AND DON''T TELL ME WE ARE GOING TO DRAFT A WR WITH A FOURTH ROUND DRAFT PICK AND DEVELOP HIM TO BE THE NEXT JERRY RICE THAT BS.

Impossible.   Jerry Rice went in 1st.  

16 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

The run defense is bottom 3 in the league. But I don’t even care about that. Rodgers getting hurt isn’t an excuse for the offense they are putting on the field. Saleh is once again overseeing a collapse and can’t figure out how to stop the bleeding.

The run defense was terrible last year as well, they have had the need for a plug in the middle for years. So they signed a vet who got hurt and now they have no replacement on the team. 

1 hour ago, GangGreen420 said:

So was this team a QB away or no? That’s what we heard all off season. But now it seems that is no longer the case.

A QB, another blue chip WR, 2 OT and a few OL backups who can actually play. Mitchell is a door to the QB his athletic prowess is how should I say this non existent.

He is absolutely terrible.