2023 GDT week 12 Da Steelers 6-4 Visit Da Bengals 5-5

Steeler Hitman

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

Warren fumble was not good, but the lack of awareness by teammates was annoying to say the least.   The offence might already seem much better but that ain't sayin much.  Still a ways to go but they will get there. 

Outside of FGs. Special teams didn’t have a good day. Poor coverage, bad punts, bad kickoff, and penalties help the bengals out a lot. Add two tips that went the bengals way. 
I believe Canada ruined the passing part of the game confidence. Hints at all the flustering acts. That’s going to take a minute to salvage. Once they gel, I believe more points will be scored. 
The yardage and T.O.P were great to see as a start

3 minutes ago, Displayname said:

Outside of FGs. Special teams didn’t have a good day. Poor coverage, bad punts, bad kickoff, and penalties help the bengals out a lot. Add two tips that went the bengals way. 
I believe Canada ruined the passing part of the game confidence. Hints at all the flustering acts. That’s going to take a minute to salvage. Once they gel, I believe more points will be scored. 
The yardage and T.O.P were great to see as a start

that bad kick off only makes sense if the kicker is hurt or if the ST coach wants to let the other team back into the game for some reason.  Gum chewer got a rotator cuff not a lobotomy ,wtf as that kickoff 

if this team can get yardage and TOP ration near 2:1, and convert in the RZ, it could get interesting.  Think in this game they got robbed of a TD and never did well in the RZ.  It could easily have been another 14 points in theory.   

But, of course tomlin poker won't show al the cards and pick the right time to do so.  No blowouts to be had  though, that we can count on

OTOH, what would we do if we outgain everyone and lose  - the opposite of what we were? Imagine that?

1 minute ago, jebrick said:

That is obvious.  He has a scheme that fits any player.  Trust the scheme.

I’ve been saying for a while that he doesn’t coach and you can’t judge players off of that. It’s a known thing with him. Basically I’ve heard his playbook actually has cool things in it, and he interviews well, but he basically is like “well that’s the play do what it says”.