Alabama Crimson Tide Thread

I_GET_SAX

Had a falling out with the side of the family that made me an Alabama fan since around the summer of 2016. Gotten worse over time and now I really don't want to support anything to do with that state right now. And I moved outside of Detroit. 

Still respect the hell out of the Alabama football program and Nick Saban.

Edited by RollEagles

18 hours ago, RollEagles said:

Had a falling out with the side of the family that made me an Alabama fan since around the summer of 2016. Gotten worse over time and now I really don't want to support anything to do with that state right now. And I moved outside of Detroit. 

Still respect the hell out of the Alabama football program and Nick Saban.

Don't be a stranger.  You're always welcome here. 

• Like 1

Good to see our OL have a dominating game like this. Feels like it's been a while since we've seen that happen.

Mack Wilson was really impressive today. With Evans and Jennings back it looks like we should be fine going forward at LB. Still hate it for Lewis and Miller though.

That TD by Tua was incredible. Gonna be interesting to see how the QB situation plays out after this season as that guy's talent is undeniable.

Definitely our most dominating performance in awhile.  That was fun to watch esp since Raggedy Vandy was running their yaps all week.

Glad to have Evans and Jennings back. That's huge.  

Minkah is the best player in college football.  Maybe the best DB I've ever seen. 

Tua is awesome but there is no QB controversy. Hurts is not losing his job unless he gets injured and it's not like he's even playing poorly.  We don't need him to be OPOY again.  Just keep feeding this insanely talented RB corps the ball. I'm so glad we're back to an offense that grounds and pounds.  We keep tearing up opponents, Tua is going to play a lot of minutes anyway.  

Piss poor effort esp the 2nd half.  Lots of work to do or we're gonna get bounced.

O:

Our OL looks like trash. 

Hurts' deep ball is still terrible. 

Great game by Damien Harris. Not sure why we went away from using him in this game. 

Cam Sims is not good.

D:

2nd straight week of atrocious tackling.  Just embarrassing tbh  

Pass rush nonexistent. 

SDH is a liability vs fast, athletic teams. I'd rather see Mack or Moses out there. 

ST:

Not only can our punter not kick FGs, but he can't punt worth anything anymore. 

Give em hell this week, Coach. 

2 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Hurts' deep ball is still terrible. 

Dunno if I agree with this. This game alone he had two deep throws right on the money lost because of dpi (one obvious but uncalled).

But yeah, OLine was shaky.

I thought Mack looked really good coming off the edge a couple of weeks back. Could just be cause it was Vandy but I was hoping to see more of that. Pass rush is indeed anemic.

I missed a good bit of the game so maybe I missed something with Sims? I've seen a lot of people calling him out.

In general I think we were due one of these games. Just glad it didn't end in a loss like OU earlier today.

Edited by NickSabansHat