Alabama Crimson Tide Thread

I_GET_SAX

7 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Tyson is impressive as a big tall strong arm QB, but will be hard to see the field with Tua's brother next year probably getting the spot but will see, also have Mac Jones as well on the roster next season.

Yeah I agree.  I can see Taulia passing Mac on the depth charge later this season tbh. 

5 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Yeah I agree.  I can see Taulia passing Mac on the depth charge later this season tbh. 

Maybe but does not really matter unless Tua gets injured.  Still next season Tyson looks like he has a ton of upside and a strong arm, sadly I bet he transfers out especially if Taulia gets the starter spot next season.

2 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I must've missed this.  What happened? 

Najee Harris, Brian Robinson, Terrell Lewis and Devonta Smith missed or was late or something to a team function (some movie) and will be suspended for the first half on Saturday.  Trey Sanders is likely out for the season so our 4th string RB will start- either Jerome Ford or Keilan Robinson.  

I expect our passing game to show out and then let Duke deal with a freshly rested Harris and Robinson in the 2nd half.  

Edited by thrILL!

7 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Najee Harris, Brian Robinson, Terrell Lewis and Devonta Smith missed or was late or something to a team function (some movie) and will be suspended for the first half on Saturday.  Trey Sanders is likely out for the season so our 4th string RB will start- either Jerome Ford or Keilan Robinson.  

I expect our passing game to show out and then let Duke deal with a freshly rested Harris and Robinson in the 2nd half.  

I heard about the suspension, but for a movie?  Come on guys.  

10 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I heard about the suspension, but for a movie?  Come on guys.  

I need to know the movie before I pass judgement.  If it was that one with Peter Petrelli and his dog on a road trip, I would’ve skipped it too.  LoL

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Bryce Young went off tonight vs St. Bosco. 

Is he going to be like Tua and Fields and (want to) transfer if they don't play right away? Still will have Mac Jones with playing experience and Taulia and Tyson. Next years QB battle will be interesting.

11 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Is he going to be like Tua and Fields and (want to) transfer if they don't play right away? Still will have Mac Jones with playing experience and Taulia and Tyson. Next years QB battle will be interesting.

I wouldn’t necessarily put Tua and Fields’ desire to transfer in the same vein.  Tua thought about it bcuz he wanted to play more (even that narrative was overblown) but stayed the course and won the job whereas Fields bounced without trying to win the job beyond his FR yr.  

That being said, it’s going to Taulia vs Bryce next year imo.  I hope Mac Jones balls out today but I don’t expect him to.  I don’t think he has that IT factor.  I want to see Taulia get snaps today regardless as his upside is considerably higher than Jones’.  

The thought of Young in this offense is very exciting. I haven’t heard if he’s enrolling early tho. That would be huge for him if he does.