Week 12 Thread: The Turkey Bowl with Dallas and we're the stuffing. GIF THEME: John Madden 4:30 PM / Thanksgiving

MikeT14

4 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

BTW - sorry guys I was absent most of the week. I had this weird thing that prevented me from posting (or even sending messages)

It happens to me sometimes. When it does I sign out and sign back in and that usually works. 🤷🏼‍♂️

21 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Rivera should get fired tomorrow.

I’m sorry I doubted you @lavar703 you were about spot on in the score!

How freakin sad was that performance?

It was sort of easy to see it coming. The Seahawks loss seemed to suck the life out of this team. I think the Sweat and Young trades did as well. 

I’m excited for what the off-season brings but I have never wished for a season to end so badly like I have this one. 

• Like 1

Just now, lavar703 said:

It was sort of easy to see it coming. The Seahawks loss seemed to suck the life out of this team. I think the Sweat and Young trades did as well. 

I’m excited for what the off-season brings but I have never wished for a season to end so badly like I have this one. 

How can it not. Feel like they given up on the season 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I feel you on that. I lost a lot of hope when they traded Chase. I understood the Sweat trade bc of the compensation we got back & the contract he signed was so large but we basically moved Chase just to move him. That one bummed me out.

2 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

How can it not. Feel like they given up on the season 

I think so as well. Ultimately for the future it might be the right move but I think it sent a bad message to the other guys on the team. They were both apparently extremely popular in the locker room as well. 

• Like 3

Happy Thanksgiving gang! 

Horrible horrible loss.  Embarrassing.  Horrible, uninspired play and coaching across the board.  JDR ugh.  EB can't get over his bad critical down play calling.  Rivera still hasn't learned to take the points.  Kind of insulting with the dolly parton cowboy themed halftime and the insulting celebrations by the cowboys.  But we deserved it.   Gonna be a painful 6 weeks.  No one should be safe, from coaches on down, howell included.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, taylor made said:

The Dolphins might score 70 points again next week

I hope so. I have Tyreek on my team and the guy I play next week was talking mad smack before the season about

1. how he was so good at fantasy football,
  2. was in an "Easy division" (we have 4 divisions in a 16 team league),
  3. and would not only finish with a better record than me but would beat me easily.

We bet $100 on #3 not happening.

Well he's 4-7

Is in 3rd place in our 4 team division (I'm in first place at 8-2 and the 2nd place guy is 7-3. He's tied with my friend The Commander at 4-7 in our division but is ahead because of PF)

So he has no hope of showing me anything about 1 and 2. And for 3 he won't finish with a better record, so all he has left is to beat me and it's a push. Otherwise I get a nice $100

• Like 2