Week 13: San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles

J-ALL-DAY

Game is over. A lot of thoughts as a fan. 49ers squad is certainly living up to their DVOA billing. This is probably the best win in Philadelphia maybe against the Eagles overall since the '89 comeback win at Veteran's Stadium. Quickly going through the headscape, this one will rank high in the pantheon of 49ers regular season wins all-time. If it wasn't clear already, the 49ers have established themselves as the kings of the league. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

If Purdy has another good game against Baltimore....he's going to have to be a legit MVP candidate. 

That defense is stupid good. That's a real 20-17 type of game. Purdy can win the MVP or get right in the hunt with clutch late play. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

If Purdy has another good game against Baltimore....he's going to have to be a legit MVP candidate. 

Well, if he was drafted anywhere else or played on anther team he would be.  It just makes him harder to ignore if he does well vs baltimore.

• Like 1

Just now, burlow said:

Well, if he was drafted anywhere else or played on anther team he would be.  It just makes him harder to ignore if he does well vs baltimore.

That's what I'm banking for. 

I think its silly that he's basically an afterthought as though other top level mvp candidates aren't surrounded by a ton of talent... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, straighthate said:

He’s gotta be already. This game should turn some heads. 300 yards and 4 TDs in Philly, that’s gotta turn some heads. 

I really hope it does. I get people being hesitant to change their overall opinion of him...I'm fine with that. Take your time. But the efficiency he's working with right now is beyond crazy. 

• Like 1