Week 13: San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles

J-ALL-DAY

8 hours ago, Forge said:

He's had this opinion for a while now. I think it was mostly focused on Baker Mayfield for years

I see. I know he and Baker locked horns. I think this take is in the ridiculous vein as the Florio Purdy sounds like Turdy so he can’t be a franchise QB. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I see. I know he and Baker locked horns. I think this take is in the ridiculous vein as the Florio Purdy sounds like Turdy so he can’t be a franchise QB. 

I think you guys fail to see why this is funny.  These guys want to say negative things about Purdy, but it is getting harder and harder each week.  As the weeks pass the criticism becomes less and less meaningful, and now here we are.  Talking about the sound of his name and how he wears his hat.  

Talking about how he wears his hat is a sign of victory!  Not the victory that we all want, but these talking head producer guys are close to eating their crow.  

Edited by Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420

Something I was thinking about randomly....But if Ward has a good game against Brown on Sunday, I think he gets a nice push to make the pro bowl. Not many corners standing out in the NFC so he will have a shot. I mean you got Bland and Johnson that are locks but are the casuals and the public as an whole going to know about the season Adebo is having? Ward had a great game against Metcalf and if he comes back and duplicates that performance against Brown in a game the entire country is watching? That's going to be a huge for him. 

Thomas on Smith is an interesting match up. Smith can get over the top on him and win on certain routes. Lenoir matches up well with Smith but he's going to be in the slot for much of the game. I think our corners will be tested and they may allow some plays here and there but ultimately they will hold up just fine. 

43 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

I think you guys fail to see why this is funny.  These guys want to say negative things about Purdy, but it is getting harder and harder each week.  As the weeks pass the criticism becomes less and less meaningful, and now here we are.  Talking about the sound of his name and how he wears his hat.  

Talking about how he wears his hat is a sign of victory!  Not the victory that we all want, but these talking head producer guys are close to eating their crow.  

It just makes me sad that these guys get paid, and paid well, for these ridiculous takes honestly lol. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GW21 said:

It just makes me sad that these guys get paid, and paid well, for these ridiculous takes honestly lol. 

Yeah, at least this one was pretty funny and somewhat entertaining.  I get it though.  Low quality information gets rewarded with tons of money, now we are surrounded by nothing but the four dudes we watch, and lots of low quality information.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Updated forecast:

McYQifT.png

So it gets a bit better as the game goes on. But the field should be slippery and sloppy throughout. Another heavy Deebo game and kind of limits Aiyuk a bit and that sucks as he was our biggest mismatch in this game. 

It's already cold, overcast, and dreary here. There's definitely a major weather system rolling through PA this weekend but luckily, Philly isn't going to be hit with the worst of it. 

So Steven Ruiz said the Niners have stopped ONE opposing team on short run situations this season.....And who are we playing  on Sunday? Just the best short run team of like all time lol. Wilks better get the defense to win on first and second downs. Call your best plays on early downs and don't give up anything easy. 

• Like 1