SF @ PHI thread

Manny/Patrick

6 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Bad take, losing credibility as you go. Maybe stop?

Yeah, I'm the one losing credibility for saying that grown men are responsible for their own actions. Good call. I'm sure the "he wasn't able to control himself, and we shouldn't expect him to" bandwagon is plenty full of 49ers fans, but they should be able to squeeze in one more.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yeah, I'm the one losing credibility for saying that grown men are responsible for their own actions. Good call. I'm sure the "he wasn't able to control himself, and we shouldn't expect him to" bandwagon is plenty full of 49ers fans, but they should be able to squeeze in one more.

Referring to the obvious bias. You are paying more attention to the helmet than the action. 

But, you be you! By all means. 🙄

2 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Referring to the obvious bias. You are paying more attention to the helmet than the action. 

So you agree that grown men are responsible for their own actions? Good to know.

35 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

What even is this dude's intention right now? Why is he so bent by Greenlaw's actions? Was he equally bent all the times Donald choked people?  He can't for a second believe his complaints come off as earnest (given his avatar).

This is such an act obvious case of rival bias that he is better off just being up front about why he's upset rather than masking his bitterness with this pearl clutch act.

• Like 2

I think we can all agree that Dom is never seeing the sideline again, while Dre will be out there slapping fools next week. Who cares in the end

The #1 seed is hanging in the balance.. can SF win out (again)? How does Philly respond against Dallas and beyond?!

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, adamq said:

I think we can all agree that Dom is never seeing the sideline again, while Dre will be out there slapping fools next week. Who cares in the end

The #1 seed is hanging in the balance.. can SF win out (again)? How does Philly respond against Dallas and beyond?!

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON FOOSBALLS FUTURE Z!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Duluther said:

What even is this dude's intention right now? Why is he so bent by Greenlaw's actions? Was he equally bent all the times Donald choked people?  He can't for a second believe his complaints come off as earnest (given his avatar).

This is such an act obvious case of rival bias that he is better off just being up front about why he's upset rather than masking his bitterness with this pearl clutch act.

Lingering Rams fans tying to get slick... :)

77bfd72bbac7d0751c0ef31a2bfc7f26

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

7 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

The refs ejected Greenlaw so it ended up being a big thing. 

Meh. The niners lost their second best linebacker and I'm pretty sure Dom was the eagles best linebacker, so it was fairly even

• Like 7

On 12/4/2023 at 8:40 AM, jrry32 said:

grown men are responsible for their own actions.

You are so salty. Love it. 

I don't really care about the incident. It is a big nothingburger and people need to move on.

The only thing I will say about it is that you can clearly tell it p!ssed off the niners, particularly their coaches, and the niners offense basically did not have another negative play after that point. Kyle called a tunnel screen to deebo up two scores with 5m left in the game. That was a big middle finger to the eagles. So rather than applaud that fat dump dom, they should be chastising him for poking the bear. That is the responsibility that should be taken here, by dumpy dom. "sorry I pissed their team off and was a contributing factor to the team getting blown out". 

Soprano Get The Fuck Outta Here GIF - Soprano Get The Fuck Outta Here Get  Out - Discover & Share GIFs

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

The bolded is pure SALT.

Dirty Dre is 10x more dirty than Aaron Donald. But he is less likely to fight an OL.

Oh shut it. No one comes to this forum to read disingenuine post after post. No one who is a football fan could believe this statement.