BDL 2017 Week 14: Camden Hood Rats @ Orlando Ospreys

Whicker

Camden Hood Rats @ Orlando Ospreys  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Camden Hood Rats
    • Orlando Ospreys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/13/2017 at 03:00 PM

BDL 2017 Week 14: 

Vote for who you think would win the game.

Rules:
One vote per person, duplicate accounts will be banned and action taken against those attempting to rig the results.

One vote per team involved in the match. Co-owners may vote in every match up except their own.

For people who have been following along and wish to vote: please join the conversation and maybe give a reason you voted as you did. This will alleviate any suspicions of unusual voting and will promote discussion.

Players that have a (D) next to their name indicate that they are doubtful or unlikely to play. Players with (GTD) are game-time decisions.

Camden Hood Rats

QB- Jacoby Brissett
RB- Devonta Freeman
WR- Josh Gordon
WR- Dede Westbrook
Slot WR- Nelson Agholor
TE- Evan Engram
LT- Tyron Smith
LG- Joel Bitonio
C- Wesley Johnson
RG- Ethan Pocic
RT- Taylor Decker
----------------------------------
RB- Duke Johnson Jr
RB- Orleans Darkwa
WR- Paul Richardson
WR- Brice Butler
TE- David Njoku
OL- Cedric Ogbuehi
OL- La'El Collins
OL- Trey Hopkins

DE- Chandler Jones
DT- Akiem Hicks
DT- David Irving
DE- Yannick Ngakoue
LB- Anthony Barr
LB- Mychal Kendricks
CB- T.J. Carrie
CB- Chidobe Awuzie
CB- Ahkello Witherspoon
S- Kevin Byard
S- Jamal Adams
------------------------------------
DE- Preston Smith
DE- Solomon Thomas
DT- Sheldon Richardson
DT- Grady Jarrett
CB- Kevin Johnson
CB- Kyle Fuller
LB- Reggie Ragland
S- George Iloka

Orlando Ospreys

Offense

QB – Russell Wilson

RB – Carlos Hyde

WR – Mike Evans 

WR - Alshon Jeffrey

WR – Martavis Bryant

TE – Rob Gronkowski 

LT – Taylor Lewan 

LG – Clint Boling 

C –  Nick Martin

RG –  Senio Kelemete

RT – Lane Johnson

Reserves

RB – Alvin Kamara

RB – Jerick McKinnon

WR - Marquise Goodwin 

WR – Travis Benjamin

TE- CJ Fiedorowicz

OL- Trent Brown

OT – Matt Kalil

Defense

DE – Vic Beasley Jr

DT – Dontari Poe 

DT – Ndamukong Suh 

DE – Joey Bosa 

MLB – Bobby Wagner 

WLB – Christian Kirksey

CB – Jalen Ramsey 

CB – James Bradberry

NCB – Breian Boddy-Calhoun

FS – Rodney McLeod

SS – Keanu Neal

Reserves

EDGE - Carl Lawson

DT – Danny Shelton

DT – Kenny Clark

LB - Jatavis Brown

LB – Danny Trevathan

CB - Kevin King

CB/S - Tyrann Mathieu 

S - Eddie Jackson

Camden Hood Rats

Offense
This week we play Orlando, who under control of a much better and more attentive owner than in past years has locked up it's standing and seeding for the playoffs. They don't care about this game, but somehow, even then they'll win. Here is how I plan on wasting your time reading so you can say "next year looks promising for Camden but Orlando takes it".

D.A.R.E.- We all remember the drug awareness program in school right? Well, it didn't work for Josh Gordon. He loves drugs. And alcohol. But he's back and he's off that, so we're going to dare that Orlando secondary by attacking today. Ramsey is a beast, but he's slightly banged up and we believe in Gordon's ability. No matter who is covering him we're gonna feed him targets today. We'll also move him around the formation to so Orlando has to tip their hand pre-snap. We have other receivers we can throw to as well, but even though a guy like Nelson Agholor has been resurgent this year and has as many TD's than anyone on Orlando no one cares, so we won't focus on him.

Keep it tight- Tight ends, that is. We have two very athletic guys in that spot, both are stuck on trash teams so they get no love on here. I'll keep Engram more in-line today, to bust any seams that Orlando's coverage shell might leave. Njoku will get less snaps, but I'm going to make sure to employ him in many ways today, including flexing him out wide and moving Gordon inside from to time to force match up problems.

Long hair don't care- While under-utilized IRL, Devonta Freeman is still quietly one of the most well rounded, tough runners in all of football. But that doesn't matter, so we'll probably under use him today too because what's the point? Duke Johnson rotates in as well,  mostly in passing situations.

Defense

Touch Russell's butt- My pass rush is crazy good, but again that never matters when voting comes because people see names at corner that aren't flashy and somehow that means getting to the QB doesn't matter anymore. Today we'll make a point of sexually assaulting Russell Wilson when we get to him.

Touch running backs butts- Self explanatory like with Wilson, when I get these RB's down, especially Kamara as dynamic as he is we're gonna violate him. 

Jamvin Kamadams- I'm going to have Jamal Adams so close to Alvin Kamara that they might as well be the same person. We're going cover 1 with interception leader Kevin Byard patrolling center field, so Adams can keep his mind on Kamara. Adams is going punish Kamara all game. He's going to talk about his girlfriend and mother, he's going to tie his shoe laces together to make him trip. He's going to put clear wrap on the toilet so Kamara pees on everything when he goes. He won't ever ball again after today.

Orlando offense

Orlando will run a balanced offense featuring 3 wide. Gronk was accidentally loosed in the starting lineup, he will be replaced with Kamara in a two back backfield to help the interior OL block and cause misdirection for the defense. Goal: score the points, win the game.

Orlando defense

We're returning the same defense from last week. We're gonna smash the o line with a ferocious d line and cover the crap out of the back end. Goal: stop the people, win the game.

4 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Outright admit that I could have put in more effort. I'm intrigued to see how many people vote for Camden on "effort" alone and not talent lol

I kind of have a policy to vote against people who submit writeups that clearly show a lack of effort. I'll admit I don't even look at the lineups or consider any other factors in this situation unless both teams phone it in. Voting Camden for effort reasons.

Archived