Week 13: Thursday Night Football - Dallas vs. Seattle GDT

D82

pqmhzdf0ufrtyk3ybpwb

Alright. Here we go. Thursday Night Football. Against the Seattle Seahawks, who are coming off a disappointing Thanksgiving game against the division rival 49ers. A team hoping to keep their playoff hopes alive. 

Dallas is hoping to prove the haters wrong and get a win against a team with a winning record (though if Seattle should crumble down the stretch - will the haters say this was a win against a winning team or keep moving the goal posts?). 

Whatever the case - Dallas is on a roll, here's hoping they keep it up and start this stretch against teams with a (current) winning record off on the right foot. 

Glad matchup at home.  We really need the O to take care of the ball and start off a little faster.  I don’t think we can count on turn overs from our D this game so much.  Can we really stop the run now that we are facing a HQ team. Also can we not give up big plays in the passing game against a team with HQ WR’s.   I was encouraged how we handled Washington’s passing game so here is hoping

2 hours ago, WheatieMan said:

Signed up for my free trial for Prime. Will watch this ball game and a few flicks to catch up on, then cancel. They will never monetize my *** with cheap streaming services.

My wife is a Prime subscriber, has been using Prime for many years, but I’ve only used their streaming service a few times. I find it a pretty crappy stream for their live events.