2024 Week 12 NFL Mock Draft

Shylo3716

12 hours ago, Shylo3716 said:

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback for the heads up on the dark mode version. As far as T’Vondre Sweat goes, I were going outside the box.

Don't get me wrong, I think he'd be a great fit here. Would be the 1T and allow more rotation inside with Jarrett, Onyemata and Graham. Which is fine. But I think a bigger need is on the edge. a Premiere edge really sets this pass rush off. 

On 12/6/2023 at 9:23 AM, scar988 said:

Don't get me wrong, I think he'd be a great fit here. Would be the 1T and allow more rotation inside with Jarrett, Onyemata and Graham. Which is fine. But I think a bigger need is on the edge. a Premiere edge really sets this pass rush off. 

I just looked into our WR/TE group after this season ends.   We only have Drake London under contract as the lone WR once the season ends.  We are going to have to sign quite a few guys and probably draft 1 or 2 maybe to fill that group back out.  I hate the idea of going 4 skill position players in a row but with as little talented we have there and no one but london left once the season ends.  Im becoming much more willing to accept a WR in round 1 or 2 if a good enough one falls to us thats better than whats left player wise at our pick.   As far as TE goes we have Pitts, Smith, and Fitpatrick left but pitts and smith are free agents after next year so that position starts to get really thin as well without some big moves from us.   Scary that within 2 seasons London is the ONLY GUY under contract from every pass catcher we have lol.

On 11/28/2023 at 12:34 PM, Shylo3716 said:

Green Bay Packers - Nate Wiggins, CB, Clemson 

I'd rather go OT in Suamataia or Mim here or even DeJean as DeJean has more position flexibility to S than Wiggins. We have Alexander, Stokes, presumably Nixon is back, and Valentine has looked solid where a Wiggins isn't needed as much as DeJean that can slide to Safety and play the slot too. Suamataia and Mims give us a replacement should Bakhtiari be released or even if not insurance in case his knee still doesn't come back; Walker has been serviceable this year, but would rather give Love more protection. 

Assuming the Rams keep the pick and is picking in this spot, Verse would be a great pick. He has top 5 talent and you put him on the same defense with Donald thats scary. You see how Donald has elevated mid round talent like Young and Turner. Just imagine what he will do for Verse. 

If the Rams really want to be aggressive though they could trade up to go get the OT Alt. Alt would be the Rams LT for the next decade plus anchoring that left side with the stud LG Avlia. Thats the weak link for the Rams is the LT. The center position could be upgraded but the Rams could find one later in the draft or in FA. So I wouldnt mind Verse but Alt would be a home run if the Rams really want to be aggressive and trade up to get him. 

Edited by stl4life07

23 hours ago, rbens06 said:

I'd rather go OT in Suamataia or Mim here or even DeJean as DeJean has more position flexibility to S than Wiggins. We have Alexander, Stokes, presumably Nixon is back, and Valentine has looked solid where a Wiggins isn't needed as much as DeJean that can slide to Safety and play the slot too. Suamataia and Mims give us a replacement should Bakhtiari be released or even if not insurance in case his knee still doesn't come back; Walker has been serviceable this year, but would rather give Love more protection. 

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback.

22 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Assuming the Rams keep the pick and is picking in this spot, Verse would be a great pick. He has top 5 talent and you put him on the same defense with Donald thats scary. You see how Donald has elevated mid round talent like Young and Turner. Just imagine what he will do for Verse. 

If the Rams really want to be aggressive though they could trade up to go get the OT Alt. Alt would be the Rams LT for the next decade plus anchoring that left side with the stud LG Avlia. Thats the weak link for the Rams is the LT. The center position could be upgraded but the Rams could find one later in the draft or in FA. So I wouldnt mind Verse but Alt would be a home run if the Rams really want to be aggressive and trade up to get him. 

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback.

• Like 1

If Green Bay were picking a DB this high, I would expect them to go for the super-versatile CB/S Cooper DeJean. They are in need of a safety and DeJean could be an excellent one. This assumes you are happy with Rasheed Walker starting at OT (and his recent games suggest he is a keeper).  Also the Packers would prefer a DB who is 20lb heavier than Wiggins, a skinny string bean at 6'2", 185.

With the current very young, but talented WR group, I wouldn't add anything there early, unless the value was a distinct step above that at other positions.

There could well be a second CB taken somewhere in this draft as it is such a strong one for them. Packers should also look for a high quality RB, Center and maybe an Edge with their day 1 & 2 picks (they have 5 picks in rounds 1-3). Maybe an ILB in rounds 3/4, as well.

PS Please, do not appreciate my feedback 🙃

Edited by OneTwoSixFive