Arrest warrant issued for Bills OLB Von Miller

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, General Tso said:

32 Mil in dead money. Not sure how that works if he's truly arrested.

We still don't know anything about the Chandler Jones contract either. You'd think there would be simple language to get out of the contract if crimes were committed. 

I don't know what ever came of the Ruggs money either.

• Like 1

Just now, LinderFournette said:

I knew he was bad when he was getting fined by the broncos for farting in meetings

whats wrong with that? B|

Is that anywhere near assaulting a pregnant  person?   

this might result in suspension if he doesn't have legal issues take over entirely. Bills probably won't make the playoffs anyways.  These allegations need to be proven though, it wouldn't be the first time some got falsely accused. Of course it wouldn't be the first time something like this did happen to a nfl player.  

even if she is a psycho***** from hell, just turn around and go the other way.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 3rivers said:

whats wrong with that? B|

Is that anywhere near assaulting a pregnant  person?   

this might result in suspension if he doesn't have legal issues take over entirely. Bills probably won't make the playoffs anyways.  These allegations need to be proven though, it wouldn't be the first time some got falsely accused. Of course it wouldn't be the first time something like this did happen to a nfl player.  

even if she is a psycho***** from hell, just turn around and go the other way.  

No but it's ridiculous to actually have to enforce a no farting policy.  Like if u gotta fart go out in the bathroom or hallway.  Personally I would look at why I was farting so much at that particular time which I'm sure was diet related 

Just now, LinderFournette said:

No but it's ridiculous to actually have to enforce a no farting policy.  Like if u gotta fart go out in the bathroom or hallway.  Personally I would look at why I was farting so much at that particular time which I'm sure was diet related 

if it happened that often, I agree. I didn't realize it was that bad .    When a player is elite they get privilege's,  but he won't have that dealing with this situation