Week 13 Thread: Dolphins at Commanders

turtle28

I am so stuck in how I feel right now. I badly want Brock Bowers and know he will open things up for our offense but god this team just needs a tackle so bad. Such a weird spot for me considering I always want to take the BPA and I don’t think either tackle will be BPA at 5. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Dyami Brown was incredible at UNC. I have no clue what has happened to his hands since coming to the NFL lol

Yeah, huge disappointment. He was my #2 WR left on my board when we took him.

If we’d taken #1 (Amon-Ra St. Brown), maybe we don’t have to force the WR pick in the 1st round last year.

But I thought Dyami was going to be a pretty good player. I guess the lesson (not the first time I’ve learned it) is that straight-line guys without track speed tend to struggle in the league. He was just so gifted at getting on top, stacking, and tracking the ball.

Edited by e16bball
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

Yeah, huge disappointment. He was my #2 WR left on my board when we took him.

If we’d taken #1 (Amon-Ra St. Brown), maybe we don’t have to force the WR pick in the 1st round last year.

But it wasn’t even like it was a bad pick at the time. He was so good at UNC. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I am so stuck in how I feel right now. I badly want Brock Bowers and know he will open things up for our offense but god this team just needs a tackle so bad. Such a weird spot for me considering I always want to take the BPA and I don’t think either tackle will be BPA at 5. 

I agree, I'm in the same place. Hopefully we either get an upgrade at OT or TE in FA & then it makes the decision more clear.