FALCONS VS JETS

doumeyer

Saleh has done nothing to make me believe that if we give him the best players we can, he'll develop and put them in a position to win. Last season is hard to celebrate. If we finish with a losing record, that's 3 for Saleh. I can't think of great coaches out there who started off with 3 losing seasons. Meanwhile, I'm watching coaches like Dan Campbell flip the lions, Zac Taylor win games by year 3, Washington makes a 5th-round pick look solid, the Vikings remain competitive with Dobbs, and other coaches being able to figure things out. 

I don't care that he's a defensive-minded coach because there are plenty of defensive coaches who put together offenses or developed a solid QB. We need a coach who knows both sides well and can give this team an identity. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, doumeyer said:

NO Rick enough is. enough with this lousy offensive, I missed a good HALLMARK CHRISTMAS Movie to watch this lousy Jet offensive.

hahaha!! You and your Hallmark movies. 

I'm done with football season. I'll start using my Sundays for movies. 

16 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

We win this game with Zach Playing QB ...

Boyle and Semien are decidedly worse than Zach this year ... 

hes not great but given our line and all we're better off

If we had a better coach and more creative scheme we’d be a much better team. Hackett was an abysmal hire. If Rodgers insists on keeping him he can GTFO too. 

• Like 1

Just another horrible run blocking job by the worst run blocking team in the NFL.

25 carries for 62 yards = 2-48 per carry. How many times in the last two years have i posted how bad the Jets offensive line is on run blocking. Maybe two or three dozen times.

21 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

Just another horrible run blocking job by the worst run blocking team in the NFL.

25 carries for 62 yards = 2-48 per carry. How many times in the last two years have i posted how bad the Jets offensive line is on run blocking. Maybe two or three dozen times.

run blocking is horrible absolutely. abysmal. still dont think that exonerates how poorly breece has been though completely. hes been looking extremely slow to get going on his carries. likely not 100% but he has reallly been running soft. I would rather see a lot more of Izzy going forward.