Week 14 Games

Leader

2 minutes ago, pf9 said:

Still, if we win tomorrow night we will be only two games behind Detroit for the division lead. Here's hoping for a miracle that gives us the division title.

I just want playoffs.  I don't really care what happens then.  Where we were after losing to the Broncos was probably rock bottom.  Making the playoffs after that is great progress.  And good experience for this really young squad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Isherwood said:

Rob Gronkowski is probably the worst behind the desk personality I’ve seen on one of these gameday shows in a while. Terry Bradshaw may be a doddering old man who has lost it, but his prime runs circles around Gronk. 

I agree, with the caveat that I think he is hilarious as well.  He is a big, dumb, goof, and it makes me chuckle.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

They are playing better than the Vikings, Bills, Falcons, Seahawks, and probably the Colts and Texans; all of whom are "in the hunt" too. 

Yep.  That week 17 matchup vs CHI isn't a gimmie for GB.  The Bears may be figuring some things out.