49ers injury updates:

* LB Oren Burks (knee) A couple of weeks

* DT Arik Armstead (foot/ankle) Might miss one more game

* CB Charvarius Ward (groin) May have chance to play SUN

* DT Javon Hargrave (hamstring) May have chance to play SUN

* LB Dre Greenlaw (hip/ankle) Day to day

Edited by Gravity

1 hour ago, adamq said:

I dont really remember Bosa rushing from the inside in the past. He was a wrecking ball yesterday and I'd love to see more of it, with Young on the outside it's a deadly combo. #5 has made some splash plays out there too

Bosa and Ford lined up inside at times in 2019. Not necessarily to rush inside, maybe it was mostly to set up stunts, but I'm sure he did rush inside frequently.

• Like 5

It's so good to see deebo stack these games. This is the version of him we have been waiting to see. Seems like his burst is all the way back. 

Last time deebo was playing like this, we didn't have cmc. Jimmy could not hit aiyuk to save his life and did nothing but throw hospital passes to kittle. 

Putting this on film is going to unlock so much for this offense. I don't think there are many players out there, who have more gravity than either deebo or cmc. Just two generational players, potential future HOFers (cmc is a lock, deebo needs more time being elite) who are interchangeable but also play different positions. 

• Like 3

Legit could not throw this ball any better. Lead him a little further and that can be picked or Aiyuk takes a massive hit. Put it right where it needed to be. 

His gun slinging ways may get him in trouble from time to time but that can be said about all elite QBs. You will need to take these types of risks to elevate the offense to another level. 

Super excited to see how Brock finishes the season. The game against the Ravens is going to be so much fun to watch. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 49ersfan said:

Devito won OPOW over Purdy? What a joke. Devito played well on MNF but Purdy was amazing on Sunday 

More of a NY sentimental thing than anything else. Wilson played well but Jackson played better.

Purdy and Jackson should have won the award.