• Miami Dolphins
    • Tennessee Titans
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or fewer point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Will Levis
    • Raheem Mostert
    • De'Vone Achane
    • Jeff Wilson Jr.
    • Derrick Henry
    • Tyjae Spears
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Cedrick Wilson Jr.
    • DeAndre Hopkins
    • Nick Westbrook-Ikhine
    • Treylon Burks
    • Durham Smythe
    • Chigoziem Okonkwo
    • Jason Sanders
    • Nick Folk
    • Dolphins DST
    • Titans DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2023 at 01:15 AM

1wIZK5Q.jpg

Up next is another game that we ought to win against a struggling opponent (but we'll get virtually no credit defeating, regardless of how badly we whoop them), our MNF matchup with the Tennessee Titans. While I would have loved to see us go up against Ryan Tannehill here (no secret around these parts he's always been a mancrush of mine), he has been benched for rookie Will Levis, who has had an up and down start to his NFL career.

I think we dominate on both sides of the ball, all things considered - nothing about the Titans really worries me at all. Lets hope we avoid getting embarrassed in primetime!

My prediction?

Tennessee 14
Miami 33

Fins up!

• Like 1

Fins 35, Titans 13

Their best defender, Jeffrey Simmons, is out with a knee injury and they were pretty terrible even with him.  Offense is going to eat again.  Henry may be out with a concussion, although it sounds like he should play.  I don't anticipate Levis having an enjoyable time with Fangio's defense though.   

• Like 1

Just brutal to watch, no identity on the offensive side without Hill on the field, but I think that was more about the trenches. Hard to be mad at the defense for the last 4 minutes when it is defense and special teams that had been responsible for the majority of our points. The bright side, if there is one, a loss tends to hit the reset a bit and if we had to lose one this would have been my choice. Get right versus the Jets maybe let Hill recover.

I understand that having 4 starters out on the OL has to be rough, but Tua just immediately becomes so skittish once he loses somebody up front.  

But it was the D that was so disappointing last night.  They played so dang soft.  Just an all-around embarrassment.

1 hour ago, hrubes20 said:

I understand that having 4 starters out on the OL has to be rough, but Tua just immediately becomes so skittish once he loses somebody up front.  

But it was the D that was so disappointing last night.  They played so dang soft.  Just an all-around embarrassment.

you know I had a post prepared about how well the defense played ...until the final 3 minutes happened. disgarceful

• Like 1